You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
CARTO PRIME™ Mapping Module
CARTO PRIME™ Mapping Module
CARTO PRIME® Module offers a suite of tools designed to streamline and accelerate the physician’s ability to diagnose complex arrhythmias together with improving lab efficiencies.
Features & Benefits
- May simplify the diagnosis of scar-related complex atrial arrhythmia by applying physiological constraints on LAT information1
- LAT Hybrid provides increased location accuracy compared with standard PVC mapping by associating the PVC map LAT information to its corresponding Normal Sinus Rhythm location3
- Expands the CARTO® 3 System mapping capabilities to irregular atrial arrhythmia, identifying repetitive focal and rotational activations patterns***
Parallel Mapping & Map Replay
- Parallel Mapping allows for simultaneous mapping of different arrhythmia using the same catheter locations
- Map Replay enables the creation of multiple maps retrospectively for the purpose of mapping different arrhythmia using the same catheter locations
Advanced Reference Annotation
- Advanced Reference Annotation (ARA) is a novel multichannel algorithm that provides consistent, accurate* and robust** reference annotations for the detection of atrial and ventricular arrhythmias2
Carto Prime - The Art of Mapping
Mapping Complex Atrial Arrhythmia
Fully Integrated, Data Rich
Request Sales Rep
If you wish to learn more about this product, submit a request and a representative of Biosense Webster will be in touch shortly.
If you require a printed or digital brochure or surgical technique for this product, submit your request and we will send it to you.
Have a different kind of query? Simply fill out the details of your request and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
*98% average stability rate compared to gold standard consists of 94 test vectors with more than 69000 annotations, annotated by 8 experienced physicians
**96% average detection rate compared to gold standard consists of 94 test vectors with more than 69000 annotations, annotated by 8 experienced physicians
*** Bench testing performed by Biosense Webster, Inc. CARTO® 3 V7 CARTOFINDER Algorithm POD Report February 2019.
- Anter E et al. Activation Mapping With Integration of Vector and Velocity Information Improves the Ability to Identify the Mechanism and Location of Complex Scar Related Atrial Tachycardias. Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2018;11:e006536.
- Biosense Webster Internal Test Report: REP 10631; 12/2018
- Steyers III CM et al. Ablation using 3D maps adjusted for spatial displacement of premature ventricular complexes relative to sinus beats: Improving precision by correcting for the shift. J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2019;1– 7.
Important information: For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions please consult the IFU.
© Johnson & Johnson Medical NV/SA 2022. All rights reserved.
This site is published by Johnson & Johnson Medical NV/SA, which is solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.