You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Internal distraction device that advances the mandible along a curved path to allow the bone growth along both horizontal and vertical vectors.
Features & Benefits
ADVANCEMENT ALONG A CURVED TRACK
- Advance along a curved track to promote bone growth along both horizontal and vertical vectors
- 5 radii of curvature available
- Straight version also available
- Advancements possible up to 35mm
FOR ADULT & PEDIATRIC USE
- Indicated for adult and pediatric patient (including neonates): 2 plate designs available
REMOVABLE EXTENSION ARMS
- Extension arms moving point of distractor activation to more accessible area can be removed during consolidation phase during an in-office procedure1
- Flexible extension arms with in-line removal to easily disengage in the presence of soft tissue coverage2
TRUMATCH® CMF Personalized Solutions for preoperative planning
Services and products available for the distraction (see below):
Live interactive planning session with a knowledgeable team of clinical engineers
Surgical Guides function as cutting and drilling guides to transfer the plan to the operating room
Anatomic Models for bending distractor footplates preoperatively
Request Sales Rep
If you wish to learn more about this product, submit a request and a representative of DePuy Synthes will be in touch shortly.
If you require a printed or digital brochure or surgical technique for this product, submit your request and we will send it to you.
* powered by Materialise
** manufactured by Materialise
1. DePuy Synthes, Cadaver Lab Rigid Extension Arm Validation Report, A.22, Nov 2017, Windchill document 0000268339.
2. DePuy Synthes, CMFD Relaunch Lab 1 Report, A.120, Oct 2019, Windchill document 0000248942.
Please refer to the instructions for use for a complete list of indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
© DePuy Synthes Companies 2021. All Rights Reserved.
This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.