You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
INSIGHT™ Lateral Access System
The INSIGHT™ Lateral Access System is a modular system designed to support the minimal invasive approach to the spine.
Features & Benefits
Low Profile Accessories
- In blade embedded accessories designed to enhance surgeon view
- Winglets to provide further 7 mm anterior/posterior soft tissue retraction
- Blade extensions to provide additional 10 mm of blade length in situ
- Disc anchor blade designed to increase retractor stability
- Click-on blades for quick assembly
- Blade length 40 to 180 mm
Individual left and right blade angulation up to 20°
Speed nut designed for quick and fine adjustment of retractor opening up to 70 mm
Different Retraction Techniques
Various fixation points to strong arm system are designed to enable surgeon preferred technique:
- Backward retraction of third blade (fixation to retractor body)
- Forward retraction of left-right blades (fixation to third blade holder)
- Key parts are semi radiolucent (aluminum) for fluoroscopic visualization
- Radiolucent carbon fiber handles to avoid interference during anterior/posterior fluoroscopy
- Light accessory to illuminate the surgical field
- Disposable light with adjustable depth
If you wish to learn more about this product, submit a request and a representative of DePuy Synthes will be in touch shortly.
If you require a printed or digital brochure or surgical technique for this product, submit your request and we will send it to you.
No available references for this product.
For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings, and precautions please consult the IFU.
© DePuy Synthes Companies 2021. All Rights Reserved.
This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.