You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
LCP® Distal Femur Plate with LISS Technique Option
The LCP Distal Femur Plates are part of the Large Fragment LCP System. LCP Distal Femur Plates feature Combi holes along the shaft and threaded locking holes in the plate head.
Features & Benefits
Anatomically Precontoured & Low-Profile
- Limited plate – periosteum contact
- No need for plate contouring
- May prevent screw loosening as well as primary and secondary loss of reduction
- Offers purchase in osteoporotic bone and in multiple fragment fractures
- Combine a dynamic compression unit (DCU) hole with a locking screw hole
- Permits an internal plate fixation using standard screws, locking screws, or a combination of the two
Wide Variety of Precontoured Plates
- Available in stainless steel and titanium alloy (TAN)
- LCP DF plates in eight lengths with 5 to 19 holes in the shaft
- Long LCP DF plates (15 to 19 holes) available in sterile only
- LISS plates in TAN in lengths 5, 9 and 13 holes
Request Sales Rep
If you wish to learn more about this product, submit a request and a representative of DePuy Synthes will be in touch shortly.
If you require a printed or digital brochure or surgical technique for this product, submit your request and we will send it to you.
Indications for Use
LCP DF is indicated for the stabilization of fractures of the distal femur. These include:
– Distal shaft fractures
– Supracondylar fractures
– Intra-articular fractures
– Periprosthetic fractures
For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions please consult the IFU.
© DePuy Synthes Companies 2021. All Rights Reserved.
This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.