Bone-borne intraoral modular distractor for surgically assisted palatal distraction osteogenesis.
Features & Benefits
- Offered in 3 sizes - allows advancements up to 24mm
- Color-coded central telescoping body available in 3 widths
- Underside of footplate has spikes for added stability. Additionally, safety wires are used to anchor the distractor to the teeth during the treatment period
- Blocking screw to help prevent unintentional distractor advancement during latency and consolidation periods
- Activation instrument with small swivel head to ensure activation in small opening mouth
TRUMATCH® CMF Personalized Solutions for preoperative planning
Services and products available for the distraction (see below)*:
Live interactive planning session with a knowledgeable team of clinical engineers
Surgical Guides function as cutting and drilling guides to transfer the plan to the operating room
Anatomic Models for bending distractor footplates preoperatively
Transpalatal Distractor Presentation
Request Sales Rep
If you wish to learn more about this product, submit a request and a representative of DePuy Synthes will be in touch shortly.
If you require a printed or digital brochure or surgical technique for this product, submit your request and we will send it to you.
Have a different kind of query? Simply fill out the details of your request and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please refer to the instructions for use for a complete list of indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
* powered by Materialise
© DePuy Synthes Companies 2022. All Rights Reserved.
This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.
Please refer always to the Instructions for Use / Package Insert that come with the device for the most current and complete instructions.