You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
VA-LCP® Clavicle Plate 2.7 System
The VA-LCP® Clavicle Plate 2.7 System is designed based on an analysis of more than 600 clavicle CT scans from a broad based population to enhance plate-to-bone fit on a broad range of patients.1 Plate shapes based on the correlation between patient height and clavicle size.1,14
Interactive VA-LCP Clavicle Plate System 3D eModel
Features & Benefits
Designed to go unnoticed3-5,8
The result of extensive research, the system addresses anatomic variability of the clavicle1,13
Mapping clavicle variation, advancing anatomical fit1,14
- Design based on analysis of >600 clavicle CT scans1,14
- Re-engineered clavicle system with thinner plate profile**,3-5,8
- Shaped for greater plate-to-bone conformity***,3-5,7,8,13
Reduced prominence, comparable strength^
- Higher construct static strength compared to DePuy Synthes 3.5mm LCP® Superior Clavicle Plates
- Equivalent construct fatigue strength compared to DePuy Synthes 3.5mm LCP Superior Clavicle Plates
- Every screw hole accepts 2.7 mm VA locking screws and low-profile metaphyseal screws that sit flush with the plate for low construct prominece10-12
- VA technology gives surgeons the flexibility to position screws based on patient anatomy and fracture location, not plate design10-12
- Staggered screw hole positioning increases screw density compared to a plate of the same length with in-line screw holes6
Simplified plate selection based on correlation between patient height and clavicle size****7
- Smaller clavicle has a more acute bow and curve than larger clavicle13
- Plates designed for small, medium, and large stature patients
Request Sales Rep
If you wish to learn more about this product, submit a request and a representative of DePuy Synthes will be in touch shortly.
If you require a printed or digital brochure or surgical technique for this product, submit your request and we will send it to you.
* Compared to a plate of the same length with in-line screw holes.
** Compared to Stryker VariAx 2 Clavicle System, Acumed Clavicle System and DePuy Synthes 3.5 LCP® Clavicle System.
*** Compared to Stryker VariAx 2 Clavicle System and Acumed Clavicle System.
**** Compared to clavicle systems that use screw holes to define plate size.
^ Compared to the DePuy Synthes 3.5mm LCP® Superior Clavicle Plates.
DePuy Synthes. Benchmark Testing, Windchill 0000294541, 2020.
DePuy Synthes. Shape Analyses, Windchill 00002902902, 0000290186, 2020.
1. DePuy Synthes Engineering Analysis - Morphology of 600 Bones, 5/5/20 Windchill #0000294539
2. DePuy Synthes Benchmark Analysis - Staggered Screw Holes, 9/8/20 Windchill # 0000294556
3. DePuy Synthes Shape Verification Analysis - Shaft, 7/28/20 Windchill #0000290902
4. DePuy Synthes Shape Verification Analysis - Shaft XL, 5/5/20 Windchill #0000295170
5. DePuy Synthes Shape Verification Analysis - Lateral, 7/28/20 Windchill #0000290186
6. DePuy Synthes Benchmark Analysis - Staggered Screw Holes, 9/8/20 Windchill # 0000294556
7. DePuy Synthes Engineering Memo - Morphology, 7/31/18 Windchill #0000273619
8. DePuy Synthes Shape Verification Analysis – Thickness Segmental Plates, 5/4/20 Windchill #0000290903
9. DePuy Synthes Benchmark Analysis - Mechanical Properties, 8/26/20 Windchill #0000302261
10. DePuy Synthes Screw Protrusion and Trajectory Analysis - Segmental, 3/13/20 Windchill #0000290901
11. DePuy Synthes Screw Protrusion and Trajectory Analysis - Hook, 6/8/20 Windchill #0000290417
12. DePuy Synthes 2.7 VA Tolerance, Implant Compatibility, 7/22/20 Windchill #0000296005
13. Fontana AD, Hoyen HA, Blauth M, et al. The variance of clavicle surface morphology is predictable: an analysis of dependent and independent metadata variables. JSES International, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jseint.2020.05.004
Please refer to the instructions for use for a complete list of indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
The third-party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
© DePuy Synthes Companies 2021. All Rights Reserved.
This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.