You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Cannulated Compression Headless Screw (CCHS) System
CCHS offers surgeons uncompromised precision through:1
- Innovative cutting edge for improved cutting efficiency
- Cobalt Chrome Guide Wire for less deflection
- Most comprehensive portfolio on the market to address a wide range of surgical needs
The CCHS implants are titanium, differential thread pitch, partially threaded screws available in 9 diameters (2.0 – 7.5mm).
Features & Benefits
Compound Cutting Edge
3 uniquely angled surfaces form an innovative compound cutting edge designed to reduce insertion force and minimize the need for pre‐drilling2
Cobalt Chrome Guide Wires
- 29% higher bending stiffness of Cobalt Chrome Guide Wire compared to Stainless Steel Guide Wire*3
- CoCr Guide Wire for reduced deflection during wire insertion**3
* Comparing Guide Wires with same cross-section.
** Bench testing may not be indicative of clinical performance. Guide Wire Stiffness Memo (0000287828). CoCr Guide Wire compared to SS Guide Wire of same diameter.
- Range of cannulated compression headless screw diameters 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5.5, 6.5, 7.5mm and lengths (10-140 mm)
- Broadest portfolio of cannulated compression headless screw offerings on the market***4
*** Research was performed (June, 2019) comparing cannulated headless screw offerings among all main competitors who offer this product line. Main competitors were defined based on market report Medtech 360 Trauma Devices Market Analysis US (2018). Broadest is defined as the widest range or the most comprehensive portfolio of available cannulated headless screw diameters currently marketed.
Head with Cutting Flutes
Facilitates countersinking of screwhead
StarDrive screw recess designed to facilitate screw insertion and extraction****5
**** Bench testing may not be indicative of clinical performance.
Reverse cutting flutes and thread geometry designed to facilitate screw removal2
For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings, and precautions, please consult the IFU.
1. Faulkner L. & Hirschy F. CCHS Uncompromised Precision Memo. Aug. 6th, 2019.
2. Gregory Maino. Screw and System Design Feature Memo. Aug 7th 2019. Windchill #0000286734.
3. Gregory Maino. Guide Wire Stiffness Memo. June 20th 2019. Windchill #0000287828.
4. Hirschy‐Baumgartner, broadest portfolio, 2019
5. Gregory Maino. FAST Stardrive 6‐Lobed Drive Feature. August 12th 2019. Windchill #0000288714.
The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
© Johnson & Johnson Medical Limited 2021. All Rights Reserved.
This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from United Kingdom.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.