You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Matrix is a plating platform for internal fixation of the cranio-maxillofacial skeleton and is a comprehensive system that offers specialized implants and instruments for orthognathic surgery.
Features & Benefits
Designed for OR efficiency & ease-of-use
- Treatment choice due to variety of colour-coded maxillary, mandible and chin plates
- Visual aids (etched lines) for advancement and plate bending (where applicable)
- Sterile and nonsterile implants available
- Screws available in 1- and 4-packs
Helps rationalise resource allocation by reducing inventory
- One standard screw diameter for all orthognathic indications in the midface and mandible
- L-plates with reversible design
- Configurable compact modules
- Screws compatible with MatrixORTHOGNATHIC LOCK™ plates
Prebent plates for fixation of the Vertical Ramus Osteotomy
- Designed to be integrated with TRUMATCH® CMF Personalized Solutions
For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions please consult the IFU.
© Johnson & Johnson Medical Limited 2021. All Rights Reserved.
This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from United Kingdom.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.