You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
MatrixMANDIBLE™ System is a plating system for internal fixation of the mandible. Launched in 2008, the MatrixMANDIBLE™ System is designed to be a comprehensive system that offers implants and instruments.
Features & Benefits
Designed for OR efficiency
- Wide selection of mandible plates in 6 thicknesses
- All screws fit all plates
- Implant/screw/instrument colour-coding to aid identification
Compatibility between components allows reduction of inventory
- One screwdriver blade for all screw sizes
- All locking plates, accepting locking and nonlocking screws
- Configurable compact modules*
Specialized singleplate solutions for subcondylar fixation
- Designed to be integrated with TRUMATCH® CMF Personalized Solutions
*Extensive configuration sets are also available.
For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions please consult the IFU.
© Johnson & Johnson Medical Limited 2021. All Rights Reserved.
This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from United Kingdom.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.
Please refer always to the Instructions for Use / Package Insert that come with the device for the most current and complete instructions.