You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
LCP® Medial Distal Tibia Plate (3.5 mm)
The 3.5 mm LCP® Medial Distal Tibia Plate is part of the Synthes LCP System that merges locking screw technology with conventional plating techniques.
Features & Benefits
- Anatomically contoured; plate is twisted 20° and bent to fit the distal tibia
- Available for left and right tibias
- Limited-contact shaft design with 4 to 14 combination locking/compression holes
- Eight distal locking holes accept 2.7 mm cortex, 3.5 mm locking, 3.5 mm cortex, or 4.0 mm cancellous bone screws
- Proximal and distal holes for 1.6 mm or 2.0 mm Kirschner wires
- 316L stainless steel
- Locking holes in distal region are parallel to the joint
- Elongated hole in shaft aids in initial plate positioning
- The shaft holes accept 3.5 mm locking screws in the threaded portion and 3.5 mm cortex screws, 4.0 mm cortex screws and 4.0 mm cancellous bone screws in the compression portion
- Distal tab for optional medial malleolus screw accepts 3.5 mm locking, 2.7 mm cortex,3.5 mm cortex, 4.0 mm cortex
No available references for this product.
The Synthes LCP Distal Tibia Plates are intended for fixation of complex intra-and extra-articular fractures and osteotomies of the distal tibia, as a part of the Synthes Small Fragment LCP System.
© DePuy Synthes 2022. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.