You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
BIOPATCH® Protective Disk with CHG
BIOPATCH® Protective Disk with CHG
BIOPATCH® Protective Disk with CHG is the #1 selling CHG dressing on the market with a 1A CDC recommendation.1,2
CHG Dressing Backed by Evidence
Proven efficacy in over 15 randomized controlled trials—more than any other CHG dressing.3,7,8,9,10,11
The only CHG dressing with over 25 years of extensive clinical use.4 Trusted by more than 60% of hospitals across the nation.5
Designed to Deliver
CHG dressing with 360° coverage provides skin antisepsis around the entire insertion site.12
BIOPATCH Protective Disk Arterial Line Brochure
BSI Quick Reference Page
Biopatch vs. Aegis Fact Checker
BIOPATCH Core Brochure
BIOPATCH Disk Value Proposition
BIOPATCH Disk Drain Fact Sheet
Review the Facts – Percutaneous Devices
BIOPATCH Point Prevalence Brochure
BIOPATCH Disk vs. Tegaderm CHG
BIOPATCH Disk vs. GuardIVa
BIOPATCH Kling-Z In-Service Poster
BIOPATCH Resource Guide
- Based on 2020 market share data.
- Ethicon Global Business Insights September 2020 Market Share Report.
- BIOPATCH clinical compendium. 077880-170803. 2017. Ethicon, Inc.
- Biopatch Original 510(k) submission: Prepared by VitaPhore Corporation. Premarket Notification, 510(k): Regulatory Requirements for Medical Devices. Rockville, Md.: Washington, D.C.: U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Food and Drug Administration, Center for Devices and Radiological Health; For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 1989. Print
- Global Business Insights June 2020 Market Share Report
- Biopatch Protective Disk with CHG Instructions for Use. 2018. Ethicon, Inc.
- Shapiro JM, Bond EL, Garman JK. Use of a chlorhexidine dressing to reduce microbial colonization of epidural catheters. Anesthesiology. 1990;73(4):625-631
- Timsit J, Schwebel C, Bouadma L, et al. Chlorhexidine-impregnated sponges and less frequent dressing changes for prevention of catheter-related infections in critically ill adults. JAMA. 2009;301:1231-1241.
- Maki DG, Mermel L, Genthner D, Hua S, Chiacchierini RP. An evaluation of BIOPATCH® Antimicrobial Dressing compared to routine standard of care in the prevention of catheter-related bloodstream infection. 2000. Ethicon, Inc.
- Levy I, Katz J, Solter E, et al. Chlorhexidine-impregnated dressing for prevention of colonization of central venous catheters in infants and children. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2005;24:676-679.
- Garland J, Alex C, Mueller C, et al. A randomized trial comparing povidone-iodine to a chlorhexidine gluconate-impregnated dressing for prevention of central venous catheter infections in neonates. Pediatrics. 2001;107(6):1431-1436.
- Westergom C. Ex Vivo Comparative Analysis of Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG) Coverage on Porcine Skin. 2008. Ethicon, Inc.
© Ethicon US, LLC. 2019.
For complete indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, and adverse reactions, please reference full package insert.
This site is published by Ethicon US, LLC, which is solely responsible for its contents, and is intended for U.S. audiences only.
This site is intended for Healthcare Professionals. If you are a patient, it is important that you discuss information about the benefits and risks of products with your doctor.
Last updated February 20, 2019. The third-party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners. Data and usage fees may apply. See your carrier for more information.