You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Hammertoe Continuous Compression Implant
Extramedullary implant for hammertoe fixation designed with Nitinol to provide continuous compression and superior rotational stability with
greater distraction resistance
Features & Benefits
Extra stability vs IM implants 1, 2
- Bone-stock preservation 3
- Easy removal 3
- Rotational stability 1,
- Distraction resistance 2
Reduced Invasiveness 3
- Less soft-tissue irritation 3
Simplified Implant Removal 3
- Continuous compression 4
1. DePuy Synthes EOS Claim Rotational Stability, 2019. Ref: 114636-190520.
2. DePuy Synthes EOS Claim Distraction Resistance, 2019. Ref: 114637-190520.
3. DePuy Synthes EOS Claim Simplified Removal, 2019. Ref: 114640-190520
4. DePuy Synthes EOS Claim, Continuous Compression, 2019. Ref: 114635-190520.
The DePuy Synthes Hammertoe Continuous Compression Implants are indicated for small bone reconstruction and fusion of the phalanges in toes.
© DePuy Synthes 2022. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.