You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
LCP® Distal Femur Plate with LISS™ technique option
The LCP Distal Femur Plates are part of the Large Fragment LCP System. LCP Distal Femur Plates feature Combi holes along the shaft and threaded locking holes in the plate head.
Features & Benefits
- Plates can be used with the LISS Plate technique and aiming instrumentation
- Round threaded locking holes in plate head accept 5.0 mm locking screws and 4.5 mm cortex screws
- LCP System Combi holes in the plate shaft accept 4.5 mm cortex screws in the dynamic compression unit (DCU) portion, 5.0 mm locking screws in the threaded portion, or a combination of both
- The preshaped, low-profile plate decreases potential issues with soft tissues and reduces need for plate contouring
- A tapered, rounded plate tip facilitates a minimally invasive surgical technique
- Plates available in stainless steel and titanium, with 5, 7, 9, 11, and 13 holes for left and right femurs
No available references for this product.
The Synthes LCP Distal Femur Plates are intended for buttressing multifragmentary distal femur fractures including: supracondylar, intra-articular and extra-articular condylar, periprosthetic fractures; fractures in normal or osteopenic bone; nonunions and malunions; and osteotomies of the femur.
© DePuy Synthes 2022. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.