You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Small Fragment LCP®
Small Fragment LCP®
The Synthes Small Fragment Locking Compression Plate (LCP) is part of plate and screw system that merges locking screw technology with conventional plating techniques. Locking screws provide the ability to create a fixed-angle construct while utilizing familiar AO plating techniques. A fixed-angle construct provides advantages in osteopenic bone or multifragmentary fractures where traditional screw purchase is compromised.
Surgical Technique Guide
Inventory Control Form (Non-Titanium)
Inventory Control Form (Titanium)
Instructions for Use
Features & Benefits
Locking Compression Plates (LCP) have the following LC-DCP® features:
- Uniform hole spacing
- Load (compression) and neutral screw positions
Locking compression plates have combination locking and compression holes (Combi holes) Combi holes allow placement of standard cortex and cancellous bone screws on one side or threaded conical locking screws on the opposite side of each hole
Holes in straight and reconstruction plates are oriented so that the compression component of the hole is always directed toward the middle of the plate
Some screws that are compatible with locking compression plates found the Small Fragment LCP System include:
- 2.7 mm cortex screws: may be used in the distal locking holes; compress plate to the bone; fully threaded shaft
- 3.5 mm shaft screws: may be used in the DCU portion of the Combi hole in the plate shaft or in round locking holes; compress plate to bone or create axial compression; partially threaded shaft
- 3.5 mm cortex screws (hex & T15 StarDrive™ Recess): may be used in the DCU portion of the Combi hole in the plate shaft or in round locking holes; compress plate to bone or create axial compression; fully threaded shaft
- 3.5 mm locking screws (T15 StarDrive Recess): used in the locking portion of the Combi holes or in round locking holes; create a locked, fixed-angle construct; fully threaded shaft
- 4.0 mm cancellous bone screws: may be used in the DCU portion of the Combi hole in the plate shaft or in round locking holes; compress plate to bone or create axial compression; fully or partially threaded shaft
Plates and screws available in stainless steel or titanium
No available references for this product.
Synthes Small Fragment Locking Compression Plates (LCP) are intended for fixation of fractures, osteotomies, and nonunions of the clavicle, scapula, olecranon, humerus, radius, ulna, pelvis, distal tibia, and fibula, particularly in osteopenic bone.
© DePuy Synthes 2022. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.