You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
TomoFix® Medial Distal Femur Plate
The TomoFix Medial Distal Femur Plate, part of the TomoFix Osteotomy System, provides stable fixation of closed-wedge osteotomies close to the knee. The TomoFix Medial Distal Femur Plate is designed according to the locking compression plate (LCP) principles. The distal plate head features four threaded locking holes that were designed to adapt to the anatomy of supracondylar femur. The proximal plate shaft features Combi holes that accept both cortex and locking screws. The TomoFix Medial Distal Femur Plate is made of commercially pure titanium.
The TomoFix Osteotomy System is a comprehensive plating system for stable fixation of osteotomies around the knee. The TomoFix Osteotomy System consists of five plates designed for specific parts of the anatomy:
- TomoFix Medial High Tibia Plate
- TomoFix Medial High Tibia Plate, small
- TomoFix Lateral High Tibia Plate
- TomoFix Lateral Distal Femur Plate
- TomoFix Medial Distal Femur Plate
Features & Benefits
- Precontoured to fit the medial distal femur, eliminating the need for intraoperative contouring and reducing soft tissue irritation
- Plates have tapered ends allowing minimally invasive plate insertion
- Locking screws provide multiple fixed-angle constructs throughout the plate, improving retention of the screws in the plate and in cortical bone
- Combi holes provide the flexibility of axial compression and locking capability
No available references for this product.
The DePuy Synthes TOMOFIX Osteotomy System is intended for osteotomies, treatment of bone and joint deformities, fixation of fractures, and malalignment caused by injury or disease, such as osteoarthritis, of the distal femur and proximal tibia.
Specifically, The TOMOFIX Medial Distal Femur Plates are indicated for closed-wedge osteotomies, fixation of fractures and malalignment caused by injury or disease, such as osteoarthritis, of the medial distal femur.
© DePuy Synthes 2022. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.