You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
TruDi® Navigation System
TruDi® is an ENT navigation system that strives to go beyond what's imaginable today with: True Reassurance, True Navigation, and True Innovation.
Features & Benefits
TruDi® Navigation System’s features help provide real-time visual confirmation from beginning to end:
- Planning Points and Beacons: Planning points help identify drainage pathways, challenging anatomy and structural anomalies. Planning points also function as beacons, which alert the user when a navigated surgical device approaches the point.
- TruView: The user can place an unlimited number of virtual cameras in areas of interest. A virtual camera provides a True View of the area, allowing the user to see beyond the endoscope.
- Fast Anatomical Mapping (FAM): FAM is a real-time imaging tool that documents surgical changes to the anatomy.
- TruMerge™: TruMerge™ allows automatic merging between the CT scan and an MR scan. The surgeon can control the blending level between both scans, while simultaneously navigating on both scans using the navigated tools.
- TruPACS™: Connect to the facility’s PACS server and easily load scans directly from the network using TruPACS™.
- TruSeg™: TruDi® uses artificial intelligence to apply automatic segmentation to pre-defined anatomical structures.
- TruPath™: TruPath™ calculates and presents the shortest, valid path between 2 points specified by the physician. A valid path is defined as a path that doesn’t cross bone and finds the optimal route in air (if available) or in tissue other than bone tissue.
For complete visibility from start to finish with real-time mapping.
*In the preclinical study, Xoran (2020). Accuracy of Acclarent TruDi Surgical Navigation using MiniCAT 2020 and MiniCAT IQ In-Office CT White Paper, a head phantom was used to assess TruDi’s accuracy using images from the MiniCAT™ CT scanners. Target Registration Error (TRE) measurements were made by 3 testers who gathered 3 points per marker. The average of all TRE values measured was 0.34 mm.
To optimize procedures for a more complete case.
To redefine what’s possible for you and your patients.
|ENS022B||TruDi® Navigation System|
No available references for this product.
Important Safety Information:
Acclarent Navigation Technology is intended for use by or under the direction of a physician. Devices guided by the Acclarent Navigation Technology have described risks including the potential for unintended injury to the orbits or CNS as a consequence of inaccurate navigation. Prior to use, it is important to read the Instructions for Use and to understand the registration process and the contraindications, warnings and precautions described for the system. Caution: Federal (US) law restricts the sale, distribution or use of these devices to, by or on the order of a physician. Third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners. This content is intended for audience within the US only.
Important information: Prior to use, refer to the instructions for use supplied with this device for indications, contraindications, side effects, warnings and precautions.
This site is published by Acclarent, Inc. which is solely responsible for its contents. It is intended for visitors from the United States.
© Acclarent, Inc. 2021. Last Updated on 10/5/2021