You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Variable Angle LCP® Volar Extra-Articular Distal Radius Plate (2.4mm)
The 2.4 mm Variable Angle LCP® Volar Extra-Articular Distal Radius Plates are part of the 2.4 mm Variable Angle LCP® Distal Radius System.
Features & Benefits
- Eight anatomically contoured volar extra-articular distal radius plates
- Variable angle LCP® (VA LCP®) System holes in the head of the plate combined with variable angle locking screws allow up to 15° off-axis angulation in all directions
- Four columns of threads in the variable angle locking hole provide four points of threaded locking between the variable angle LCP® Plate and the variable angle locking screw, forming a fixed-angle construct at the desired screw angle
- Manufactured in stainless steel and titanium
No available references for this product.
The 2.4 mm Variable Angle LCP® Volar Extra-Articular Distal Radius Plates are indicated for fixation of complex intra- and extra-articular fractures and osteotomies of the distal radius and other small bones in adults, skeletally mature adolescents, and the following adolescent distal radius fractures:
• intra-articular fractures exiting the epiphysis
• intra-articular fractures exiting the metaphysis
• physeal crush injuries
• any injuries which cause growth arrest to the distal radius
© DePuy Synthes 2022. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.