You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Colorectal Cancer Symptoms
Colorectal cancer doesn’t always show symptoms when developing and many of the symptoms can be caused by other medical problems. That’s why it’s important to know the symptoms and see your doctor if you’re having them. Your doctor can help you get the right treatment at the right time. Don’t wait! Early detection can save your life.
- A change in your bowel habits that lasts for more than a few days: diarrhea, constipation, your stool getting narrow or changing consistency
- Abdominal pain or discomfort that doesn’t go away: cramping, gas, pain or feeling like your bowel doesn’t completely empty even when you have a bowel movement
- Rectal bleeding: bright red blood
- Blood in stool: your stool may look very dark
- Weakness/fatigue: you may also have nausea or vomiting
- Losing weight without trying or for no reason that you know