You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Merging insights, execution, and performance to help simplify knee replacement surgery.
VELYS Robotic-Assisted Solution simplifies knee replacement surgery by providing valuable insights, versatile execution, and verified performance designed to deliver efficiency for surgeons and optimize patient outcomes.1,2
Instinctive, integrated design to give surgeons the control they’re used to while optimizing daily OR flow.1
NATURAL CONTROL™ Technology
Proprietary technology maintains the saw cut plane to help execute precise, reproducible surgeon-controlled cuts.2
Instinctive User Interface
Clear interface, streamlined clinical application, adaptable workflow and fast registration process aims to improve procedural efficiency.1
Integrated Operating Platform
ATTUNE® Knee INTUITION® Instruments and an easily maneuverable robotic design streamline OR integration and help improve daily OR flow.1
Gap balance data to help surgeons visualize and predict joint stability.
Natural Joint Assessment
Pre-resection assessment of alignment and predicted gap balance to help surgeons plan for optimal ATTUNE® Knee Implant position.
Single-page planning to easily adjust parameters helping surgeons personalize alignment and balance relative to soft tissues.
Soft tissue stability graph provides balancing data throughout the full range of motion prior to execution of bony cuts to help surgeons visualize and predict joint stability.
Accurate, consistent plan execution supporting the ATTUNE Knee in providing better patient outcomes 2-6
ADAPTIVE TRACKING™ Technology
High-speed camera, triple-drive motion technology, and PURESIGHT™ Hydrophobic Optical Reflectors work together to adjust and control the resection plane for accurate, consistent execution to plan 2
Procedural Joint Verification
Post-resection assessment to help surgeons verify final gap balance and overall leg alignment for intra-operative confirmation of ATTUNE Knee Implant position.
Works exclusively with the ATTUNE Knee System, which has shown to improve patient reported outcomes by working in harmony with the patient’s anatomy to deliver both stability and motion.3-6
Clinical Studies and Evidence
VELYS™ Robotic-Assisted Solution versus Mako® A Comparison of System Compactness
User Experience Evaluation of the VELYS™ Robotic-Assisted Solution for Total Knee
DePuy Synthes Knee Solutions
When You Combine Implant, Technique, and Technology, Knee Replacement Becomes Knee Restoration
ATTUNE® Knee Evidence
Get the evidence about the ATTUNE® Knee System
ATTUNE® Knee System
Learn more about how the ATTUNE® Knee System works for patients
Learn more about the ATTUNE® Knee and other knee solutions from DePuy Synthes
Learn how we're working to deliver innovative solutions for today's healthcare challenges
- User experience evaluation of the VELYS Robotic-Assisted Solution for total knee (July 2020). Internal Report 103744839.
- Doan G, Curtis P, Wyss J, Clary C. Resection Accuracy Improved during Robotic-Assisted Total Knee Arthroplasty (December 2020). Internal Report 103720852.
- Hamilton WG, Brenkel I, Clatworthy M, et al. Comparison of existing and new total knee arthroplasty implant systems from the same manufacturer: a prospective, multicenter study, 2019. Poster presented at: American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons 2019 Annual Meeting; March 12–16, 2019; Las Vegas, NV. Poster PO614.
- Fisher D, Parkin D. Optimizing the value of your patients’ TKA: how to leverage data from patient reported outcomes, Becker’s Hospital Review webinar. October 3, 2019. Accessed October 18, 2019.
- Ranawat CS, White PB, West S, Ranawat AS. Clinical and radiographic results of ATTUNE and PFC sigma knee designs at 2-year follow-up: a prospective matched-pair. analysis. J Arthroplasty. 2017;32:431-436.
- Indelli PF, Pipino G, Johnson P, Graceffa A, Marcucci M. Posterior-stabilized total knee arthroplasty: a matched pair analysis of a classic and its evolutional design.. Arthroplasty Today. 2016;2:193-198.
This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. Please refer to the instructions for use for a complete list of indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.