This website is not owned by Johnson & Johnson (New Zealand) Ltd, and we do not review or control the content of this website. Products discussed on this website may not be approved for use or may be approved for different indications in your country. Before using any medical device, review all relevant Instructions for Use, Package Inserts or Summary of Product Characteristics. We do not endorse the use or promotion of unapproved products or indications. Any demonstrations of approved medical devices should be considered as information only and are not a surgical training guide.
Merging insights, execution, and performance to help simplify knee replacement surgery.
VELYS™ Robotic-Assisted Solution simplifies knee replacement surgery by providing valuable insights, versatile execution, and verified performance to deliver efficiency for surgeons and optimise patient outcomes.1,2
VELYS™ Robotic-Assisted Solution
Learn more about the valuable insights, versatile execution, and verified performance provided by the VELYS™ Robotic-Assisted Solution.
VELYS™ Robotic-Assisted Solution + Patient Specific Alignment + ATTUNE® Knee System
Learn more about how the VELYS™ Robotic-Assisted Solution works with Patient Specific Alignment and the ATTUNE® Knee System.
VELYS™ Robotic-Assisted Solution — Professional Education
The next generation in education and training to accompany the next chapter in robotics.
VELYS™ Robotic-Assisted Solution — Supporting Patients
Learn more about the range of resources to support patient education.
- User experience evaluation of the VELYS Robotic-Assisted Solution for total knee (July 2020). Internal Report 103744839.
- Doan G, Curtis P, Wyss J, Clary C. Resection Accuracy Improved during Robotic-Assisted Total Knee Arthroplasty (December 2020). Internal Report 103720852.
- Hamilton WG, Brenkel I, Clatworthy M, et al. Comparison of existing and new total knee arthroplasty implant systems from the same manufacturer: a prospective, multicenter study, 2019. Poster presented at: American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons 2019 Annual Meeting; March 12–16, 2019; Las Vegas, NV. Poster PO614.
- Fisher D, Parkin D. Optimising the value of your patients’ TKA: how to leverage data from patient reported outcomes, Becker’s Hospital Review webinar. October 3, 2019. Accessed October 18, 2019. ATTUNEevidence.
- Ranawat CS, White PB, West S, Ranawat AS. Clinical and radiographic results of ATTUNE and PFC sigma knee designs at 2-year follow-up: a prospective matched-pair analysis. J Arthroplasty. 2017;32:431-436.
- Indelli PF, Pipino G, Johnson P, Graceffa A, Marcucci M. Posterior-stabilized total knee arthroplasty: a matched pair analysis of a classic and its evolutional design. Arthroplasty Today. 2016;2:193-198.
190194 - 210923
© 2021 Johnson & Johnson (New Zealand) Ltd. This site is published by Johnson & Johnson (New Zealand) Ltd which is solely responsible for its contents. This site is intended for Healthcare Professionals from New Zealand only. DePuy Synthes is a business unit of Johnson & Johnson (New Zealand) Ltd. 507 Mount Wellington Highway, Mount Wellington, Auckland, 1060, New Zealand.