You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
ENDOPATH XCEL® Trocars
ENDOPATH XCEL® Trocars
Choose ENDOPATH XCEL® Trocars for control and consistency. The ENDOPATH XCEL® Trocar family is designed to offer the control and consistency you need at every step from open to close. Available in the broadest range of sizes and lengths, including 5mm, 8mm, 11mm, 12mm and 15mm laparoscopic trocars.
The control you want. The consistency you need.
Lowest and Most Consistent Leak Rates1,2
ENDOPATH XCEL® 5mm Trocars had the lowest and most consistent leak rates of leading 5mm trocars.1,2
Lower Insertion Force3,4
ENDOPATH XCEL® Trocars had lower insertion force3,4 than Applied or Medtronic trocars.
Higher Abdominal Wall Retention Force5,6
ENDOPATH XCEL® Trocars had higher abdominal wall retention force5,6 than Applied or Medtronic trocars.
Lower Drag Force7,8
ENDOPATH XCEL® Trocars had lower drag force than Applied Medical and Medtronic trocars.7,8
- On a benchtop test measuring leak rate with a 4.7mm probe inserted, B5LT leaks significantly less than ONB5STF, CFR03 and CTR03. B5LT leak rate distribution was significantly less than CTR03, although the medians were both zero.
- On a benchtop test measuring leak rate with a 4.7mm probe, B5LT leak rate standard deviation was 82% less than ONB5STF, 93% less than CFR03 and 88% less than CTR03. Claim #: 153072-200915
- In pre-clinical testing, average abdominal wall insertion force, B12LT (19.9lbs) vs CFF73 (24.4lbs), p<0.001 (062689-190711).
- In pre-clinical testing, average abdominal wall insertion force, B12LT/2B12LT (18.3lbs) vs VS101012P (27.7lbs), p<0.001 (063558-190722).
- In pre-clinical testing, average abdominal wall retention force, B12LT/2B12LT (19.4lbs) vs VS101012P (7.9lbs), p<0.001 (Claim 063599-190722).
- In pre-clinical testing, average abdominal wall retention force, B5LT/2B5LT (9.8lbs) vs CTF03 (5.9lbs), p<0.001 (Claim 062681-190722).
- Benchtop testing of XCEL (B12LT) 12mm vs. 12mm Applied Kii 12mm, Fios, first entry, Z-thread (CTF73). Comparing average insertion drag force means with PSE60A probe, B12LT (.329 lbf) and CTF73 (.396 lbf), p<0.05.
- Benchtop testing of XCEL (B12LT) 12mm vs 12mm Medtronic VersaOne Optical (ONB12STF). Comparing average insertion drag force means with PSE60A probe, B12LT (.329 lbf) and ONB12STF (.550 lbf), p<0.05.
© Ethicon US, LLC. 2019.
For complete indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, and adverse reactions, please reference full package insert.
This site is published by Ethicon US, LLC, which is solely responsible for its contents, and is intended for U.S. audiences only.
This site is intended for Healthcare Professionals. If you are a patient, it is important that you discuss information about the benefits and risks of products with your doctor.
Last updated February 20, 2019. The third-party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners. Data and usage fees may apply. See your carrier for more information.