You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Ethicon provides education grants to support third-party medical education programs for U.S.-Based Health Care Professionals and Entities (HCPEs), this includes accredited and non-accredited programs, that relate to disease states, conditions, and treatments relevant to company interests. Grants may be monetary, product in kind, or both.
- Each request is individually evaluated for compliance with education grant criteria, available budget and alignment with the company’s mission.
- Education grants are not contingent upon the use, purchase, or recommendation of company products.
For a comprehensive review of the education grant request process, please review the Education Grant Reference Guide. Note that our policies and guidelines are subject to change.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
Academic medical centers, hospitals, medical societies/professional associations, governmental agencies, and patient advocacy groups.
Educational Events Eligible for Education Grant Consideration and Criteria
- Accredited and non-accredited educational events in which Ethicon is not involved in the development of course content or faculty selection.
- Applications with all supporting documentation must be received at least 45 days in advance of the event.
- One application may include multiple events.
- Itemized Budget (including any projected revenue)
- Detailed Agenda (including program date(s), times, venue, and faculty)
- Detailed Needs Assessment (including program objectives, target audience, and educational gap
- Hands-on Course/Lab Information Form (required for any request that includes a hands-on course
or a lab, REGARDLESS of whether the request is for monetary support, product, or both)
- W-9 (signed and dated within the last 12 months)
- Accreditation Certificate (only for CE/CME events)
- Ethicon Product Request Form (required for any product or equipment request)
Educational Grants are Available in the Following Therapeutic Areas
- Ethicon Biosurgery
- Ethicon Biopatch Products
- Ethicon Energy
- Ethicon GERD
- Ethicon Gynecare
- Ethicon Hernia
- Ethicon Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Ethicon Obesity / Metabolics
- Ethicon Thoracic
- Ethicon Wound Closure
- Interventional Solutions
For the Educational Grants Transparency Disclosure, click here.