You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
LCP® Clavicle Hook Plate (3.5 mm)
The 3.5 mm LCP® Clavicle Hook Plate provides fixation for lateral clavicle fractures and for acromioclavicular joint injuries.
Features & Benefits
- The plate facilitates optimal implant placement and surgery to provide an improved outcome.
- Smooth hook design and posterior hook offset
- Rounded shaft profile helps minimize the risk of soft tissue irritation between the plate and surrounding soft tissue, the acromioclavicular joint and the rotator cuff
- Undercuts in shaft reduce impairment of blood supply
- 12° bend in shaft eases implant placement
- 3 different hook depths, 12mm, 15mm, and 18mm
Intraoperative choice of hook size
6 sizing templates help in selection of the proper hook size
- Intraoperative choice between compression and angular stable locking
- With standard screws: interfragment or dynamic-axial compression
- With locking screws: stable plate-screw connection without loss of reduction, regardless of plate modeling
No available references for this product.
The DePuy Synthes Trauma 3.5 mm LCP Clavicle Plate System is indicated for fixation of lateral clavicle fractures and dislocations of the acromioclavicular joint.
© DePuy Synthes 2022. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.