You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
LCP® Modular Mini Fragment System (1.5 mm)
The 1.5 mm LCP® Modular Mini Fragment System consists of the 1.5 mm LCP instrument and implant set and offers a variety of plate styles to address a wide range of small bone fractures.
Features & Benefits
- Low profile plates to help reduce soft tissue irritation
- Cut-to-length feature reduces inventory
- Coaxial Combi holes allow the use of a locking screw or a cortex screw in the same round conical plate hole
- Available with or without short threaded drill guides preassembled to the plate
- Combi holes in the LCP plates allow for use of a cortex screw in the compression side of the hole or a locking screw in the threaded side of the hole
No available references for this product.
The DePuy Synthes 1.5 mm LCP Modular Mini Fragment System consists of plates and screws and is intended for fixation of small bones and small bone fragments, osteotomies, arthrodeses, replantations, and reconstructions of small bones and small bone fragments, particularly in osteopenic bone.
© DePuy Synthes 2022. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.