You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
The MatrixNEURO™ System is a streamlined, comprehensive system that offers flexibility, ease of use, and high-quality implants and instruments.
Surgical Technique Guide
Inventory Control Form
Instructions for Use
Features & Benefits
MatrixNEURO™ and Ultra Low Profile Implants
- Low plate-screw profile of 0.5 mm for minimal implant palpability
- MatrixNEURO™ Ultra Low Profile Plates available with plate profile of 0.3 mm, overall plate/screw profile of 0.4 mm for use with MatrixNEURO™ Self-Drilling Screws
MatrixNEURO™ Self-Drilling Screws
- Thread design for rapid screw starting and low insertion torque
- Available in 3 lengths: 3 mm, 4 mm and 5 mm
MatrixNEURO™ Plates and Meshes
- Ultra Low Profile Plates chamfered edges and wide plate profile offer virtually no palpability
- Wide selection of plates and mesh, including mastoid and temporal meshes, and burr hole covers for shunts
MatrixNEURO™ Contourable Meshes
- Available in a variety of shapes and sizes
- Color-coded based on strength characteristic:
- Silver (0.4 mm thick, malleable)
- Blue (0.4 mm thick, rigid)
- Pink (0.6 mm thick, extra rigid)
No available references for this product.
Indications for Use
The DePuy Synthes MatrixNEURO™ Plate and Screw System is intended for use in selective trauma of the midface and craniofacial skeleton; craniofacial surgery; reconstructive procedures; and selective orthognathic surgery of the maxilla and chin.
© DePuy Synthes 2022. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.