You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Orthopaedic Cable System
The Orthopaedic Cable System is primarily a cerclage system that consists of two different-sized cerclage cables with crimp in three different materials, and instruments for applying the cable assembly. They are designed for use with the Cerclage Positioning Pins (for LC-DCP® system and LCP® system) and Hex Buttons. The Orthopaedic Cable System is fully compatible with all DePuy Synthes plates and screws.
Features & Benefits
- Available in 1.0mm and 1.7mm diameters with an (8 x 7) + (1 x 19) weave for greater flexibility and control
- Assemblies available in 316L stainless steel, titanium alloy, and L605 cobalt chromium alloy with titanium crimp
- Compatible with all Synthes stainless steel or titanium plates and screws
- 1.0mm titanium needle cable with crimp allows for easier passing of the cable when a cable passer is not used
- Includes Cerclage positioning pins, Crimp positioning pins, and Cerclage buttons
No available references for this product.
Please refer to the package insert or technique guide for a full list of indications, contra-indications, precautions and warnings.
© DePuy Synthes 2022. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.