You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Provide comprehensive solutions to the most Complex spine pathologies.
Make spine surgery simple and less invasive.
Deliver predictable reproductible and optimal surgical outcomes.
Featured Products and Solutions
Symphony™ OCT System
The DePuy Synthes Spine SYMPHONY™ Occipito-Cervico-Thoracic (OCT) System is an enhanced set of instruments and implants designed to address unmet needs in fixation, alignment, targeting and extension for posterior stabilization of the upper spine. The implants provide the flexibility required to accommodate variations in patient anatomy.1
SENTIO™ MMG is a first-of-its-kind digital nerve assessment technology that offers a solution to the challenges of EMG for intraoperative neuromonitoring.2-5 The device provides information directly to surgeons to help assess patients’ neurophysiologic status by measuring and comparing MMG signals during surgical procedures.
CONDUIT™ Interbody Platform
DePuy Synthes’ 3D-printed EIT cellular titanium implants feature 80% porous macro-, micro- and nanostructures, are designed to mimic the published properties of bone.6
FIBERGRAFT™ Family of Products
The core technology of FIBERGRAFT™ Bone Graft Substitutes is the nano- and microfiber-based matrix of bioactive glass. These fibers provide continuous porosity, direct connectivity, high surface area and resorption rates consistent with bone formation.7-10
Featured Products and Procedure Videos
ViviGen® MIS is a procedural solution designed to facilitate efficient bone graft delivery.
Continue your spine-education journey on the Johnson & Johnson Institute website.
- DePuy Synthes. Symphony Construct Biomechanics Study Abstract. Nov 5 2020. 103584004.
- Chowdhury RH, Reaz MB, Ali MA, Bakar AA, Chellappan K et al. (2013) Sensors (Basel) 13 (9): 12431-12466.
- Wessell N, Khalil J, Zavatsky J, Ghacham W, Bartol S (2016) Spine J 16 (6): 679-686.
- Zakaria HM, Tundo KM, Sandles C, Chuang M, Schultz L, et al. (2018) World Neurosurg 117: e252-e258.
- Mateen FJ, Grant IA, Sorenson EJ (2008) Muscle Nerve 38 (6): 1541-1545.
- DePuy Synthes CONDUIT™ Interbody Platform, P773-01, Characterization of EIT Cellular Titan, 17th April 2018, Page No.3.
- Data on File: Prosidyan, SR0013
- Data on File: Prosidyan, SR0002 and SR0013
- Data on File: Prosidyan, SR0007 BG Morsels and SR0025 BG Putty Porosity Test Report
- Data on File: Prosidyan, SR0011 and SR0012
- DePuy Synthes (2018). Comparative ethnographic study of the UNLEASH MIS TLIF solution in a cadaveric lab. Unpublished Data on file. 089812-180406. (Cadaveric test results may not necessarily be indicative of clinical performance.) .
- McGain F, Moore G, Black J (2017) Steam sterilisation’s energy and water footprint. Aust Health Rev 41 (1): 26-32
- Mhlaba JM, Stockert EW, Coronel M, Langerman AJ (2015) Surgical instrumentation: the true cost of instrument trays and a potential strategy for optimization. Journal of Hospital Administration 4 (6): 82-
Please refer to the instructions for use for a complete list of indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
The third-party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
ViviGen is a registered trademark of LifeNet Health
© DePuy Synthes 2022. All rights reserved.