You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Battery Power Line II
The BPL II platform has been developed for joint reconstruction surgery yet is flexible to address orthopaedic surgical needs.
Features & Benefits
Three dedicated handpieces for demanding applications, high precision and reliability.1-3,4-9,10
Most powerful system within the DePuy Synthes Power Tools portfolio for high reaming and cutting efficiency.2,4-6,11
Dedicated pin driver allows convenient fixation of cutting blocks (for 3.2 mm pins).1
- Rational Design Validation - BPL II (Windchill No. 0000156556)
- BPL II System Technical Data Test II (Windchill No. 0000087881)
- BPL II System Clinical Cycle Test (Windchill No. 0000087063)
- BPL II Handpiece Battery Reamer Drill Durability Test (Windchill No. 0000076326)
- BPL II Handpiece Battery Oscillator Durability Test (Windchill No. 0000076327)
- BPL II Handpiece Battery Reciprocator Durability Test (Windchill No. 0000083501)
- BPL II System Wear Test (Windchill No. 0000087314)
- BPL II Oscillator Saw Performance Test (Windchill No. 0000083285)
- BPL II Reciprocator Saw Performance Test (Windchill No. 0000083283)
- FDR Matrix (Windchill No. 0000019802)
- Memo Justification of claim most powerful system within the DePuy Synthes Power Tools portfolio for high reaming and cutting efficiency (Windchill #0000275193)
For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions please consult the IFU.
© Johnson & Johnson Medical Limited 2021. All Rights Reserved.
This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from United Kingdom.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.