You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
PUREVUE™ Visualization System
The PUREVUE™ Visualization System delivers excellent HD and 4K image quality in a compact, scalable offering, along with comprehensive case and patient management capabilities and worry-free ownership.
The PUREVUE Visualization System is a system of sub-systems, comprising of capital equipment components, visualization system optics, and accessories.
Features & Benefits
Excellent Image Quality
- Proprietary, purpose-built endoscopy camera sensor delivers native 1080P HD video images without upscaling
- Autoclavable camera featuring full HD CMOS technology
- In-joint visibility enhanced when used in combination with our VAPR VUE® Radiofrequency System and FMS VUE™ Fluid Management and Tissue Debridement System
Compact and Scalable
Improved ease of use and reduced footprint with the camera control, light source and local image management merged into one unit
Intuitive user interface with streamlined menu structure
Fast picture capture display
Fully customizable surgeon profiles
Built-in forward compatibility with future software and hardware
Image and Case Management
Comprehensive image and case management designed for ease of setup
Access and control remotely via mobile app
Aids post-op surgeon-to-patient communication
Integration to facility record archives
- Comprehensive user-configurable image and case management
- Access and control remotely via mobile app
- Aids post-op, surgeon-to-patient communication
- Integration to facility record archives
Faster image processing than the competitive devices evaluated1
* Pertains to the visualization product warranty, customer support and optional service and repair offerings
1. ADAPTIV Document #103285715. Versus tested competitors: Stryker 1288, Stryker 1488, S&N 560, Arthrex Synergy 3 HD,™
For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions please consult the IFU.
© Johnson & Johnson Medical Limited 2021. All Rights Reserved.
This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from United Kingdom.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.