You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
HEALIX ADVANCE™ Knotless Anchor
The HEALIX ADVANCE™ Knotless Anchors are part of the comprehensive HEALIX ADVANCE™ Family of Sutures, providing knotless fixation for rotator cuff and biceps tenodesis repairs.
HEALIX ADVANCE™ Knotless Anchor is available in BR and PEEK
Features & Benefits
Next-generation anchor body goes further Enhanced thread design:
- Dual-thread technology for both cortical & cancellous bone fixation
- Multi-thread design for faster insertion
Versatile suture configurations:
- Can accommodate up to 6 strands of #2 suture in a single anchor Size & material options:
- Implants available in 4.75, 5.5, & 6.5mm sizes
The sliding suture ring:
- Prevents suture wrapping inside the cannula or near the anchor, while automatically unwinding stitches from above the ring as the inserter is removed
- 360-degree cleats enable suture management during tensioning
Stay-stitch sliding #2 ORTHOCORD® High Strength Orthopaedic Suture:
- Retains anchor on inserter during use, & then slides to remove after repair is finished
- Can be used to slide a tying knot for incorporation into repair
- Third color ORTHOCORD Suture for easy identification
Developed in collaboration with Thomas Knapp, M.D., Santa Monica, CA
© DePuy Synthes 2022. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.