You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
DePuy Synthes Knee Solutions is reimagining knee restoration as we continue to improve patient satisfaction1 and get patients back to knee function sooner-2-3 by providing kinematically advanced implants4-5, data-driven enabling technologies, and patient-specific surgical techniques.
Find a Doctor
Designed for Your Life
ATTUNE™ Knee System
The ATTUNE™ Knee System is a state-of-the-art knee replacement system that’s been provided to more than 1.5 million people worldwide since 20116.
Designed to deliver a greater range of motion and faster recovery, you could get back to living the life you want to live sooner.2,3
VELYS™ Robotic-Assisted Surgery
VELYS™ Robotic- Assisted Surgery for orthopaedics offers a set of advanced technology solutions designed to provide a personalized care experience—before, during, and after your surgery.
No matter where you are in the journey, it can help to hear from people like yourself. From deciding to have the surgery, to the day of, all the way through recovery, watch patient stories to see how it could give you your life back.
More About Knee Replacement
Learn what to expect during knee replacement surgery and how soon you might be back on your feet, so you can make the right decision for you.
Preparing for Surgery
There’s a lot to plan for before your surgery, but by being prepared you can help your recovery go much more smoothly so you can get back to the moments that matter.
Recovery and Rehab
Now that your surgery is over, it’s time to focus on your recovery and rehabilitation, and getting back to enjoying your days with family and friends — with relief from your knee pain.
Understanding Knee Anatomy
The knee is actually a complex mechanism with many different parts that need to work together perfectly to provide the kind of mobility that most people take for granted every day.
What to do about Knee pain
Whether your pain developed suddenly or gradually over time, here you’ll learn about the causes, along with some things you can do to help reduce your knee pain before considering treatment.
Find a Doctor
- National Joint Registry for England, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Man. Implant Summary Report for DePuy ATTUNE CR and ATTUNE PS. NJR Database extract July 7, 2022, page 14 – data derived from general health questions at 6-month post-op follow-up. Licensed for use until July 26, 2023.
- van Loon C, Meermans G, Baas N, et al. Early recovery rate after a new design total knee arthroplasty (TKA): a prospective, multicenter cohort of 200 cases. 2nd World Arthroplasty Congress; April 19-21, 2018; Rome, Italy.
- Etter K, Lerner J, Kalsekar I, de Moor C, Yoo A, Swank M. Comparative Analysis of Hospital Length of Stay and Discharge Status of Two Contemporary Primary Total Knee Systems. J Knee Surg. 2017. 1(212): 1¬-10.
- Ali AA, Mannen EM, Rullkoetter PJ, Shelburne KB. In Vivo Comparison of Medialized Dome and Anatomic Patellofemoral Geometries using Subject-specific Computational Modeling. J Ortho Res 36(7): 1910-1918.
- Takagi, H., et al., Case series report of navigation-based in vivo knee kinematics in total knee arthroplasty with a gradually reducing femoral radius design. Ann Med Surg (Lond), 2017. 17: p. 33-37.
- ATTUNE™ Knee System Unit Sales 2022. DePuy Synthes.