You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Breast Augmentation Meeting the highest expectations
Your breast augmentation patients expect only the best from you as their doctor. Experience our proven portfolio of breast aesthetics innovations.
Breast Reconstruction Restoring her life after breast cancer
Your breast reconstruction patients envision successful outcomes. We have designed a reconstruction portfolio of high-quality breast implants, tissue expanders and tissue reinforcement.
Introducing the Breast Implant Selection Hub
Discover an accessible, easily digestible new media resource focused on key questions that need to be answered in breast implant selection.
Made to meet the highest expectations. Yours.
We put care and passion into making each implant consistently excellent. We’re constantly evaluating materials and implementing manufacturing innovation based on the latest research and feedback.4,5
MENTORPromise Protection Plan
The MENTORPromise Protection Plan brings peace of mind
As one of the world’s leading maker of high-quality breast implants for over 30 years, our experience results in quality products that you can rely on.6 Mentor® Breast Implants are backed by a highly comprehensive warranty7 — the MENTORPromise.
Our Commitment to Safety
Nothing is more important to Mentor than the health and safety of the women who choose our breast implants.
MENTOR® Breast Implants are backed by substantial clinical data demonstrating safety and effectiveness in primary and revision augmentation and reconstruction patients.8-13
Most Chosen Breast Implants in the World.1
Not All Innovations Are Equal
At Mentor, we believe that innovation should be driven by what patients need and should be backed by solid research, high design and thorough testing. It takes some time to develop and launch safe, impactful innovations that significantly and positively affect patient outcomes.
This is why we stand by our portfolio. We are committed to earning and keeping your trust by offering new product features as they are needed and valued by your patients.
MENTOR® MemoryGel® & MemoryGel® Xtra Breast Implants
MemoryGel® Breast Implants come in either a textured or smooth surface shell and are available in a wide range of sizes and profiles to fit the patient’s body. The cohesive gel found in MENTOR® MemoryGel® Breast Implants holds together uniformly to better resemble a more natural look and feel.6*
MENTOR® CPX™4 Breast Tissue Expander
Used in breast reconstruction surgery, MENTOR® CPX™4 Breast Tissue Expander is designed to expand primarily in the lower portion of the breast, so the resulting pocket will accommodate the implant and slope like a natural looking breast.14,15 It also has an integral “injection dome” that allows surgeons to add saline solution to the expander and gradually stretch the breast tissue over several months.
MENTOR® CPG™ Gel Breast Implants
CPG™ Gel Breast Implants are filled with Mentor's most cohesive gel, Cohesive III™ providing shape retention to help optimize aesthetic results.16 Our MENTOR® CPG™ Breast Implant is tear‐drop shaped - that means, thinner at the top and gently sloping to a fuller projection near the base for a naturally tapered silhouette.17 Each CPG Implant features SILTEX® - SILTEX® Microtexture uses an imprinting process that is designed to help keep implants in place.18**
MENTOR® Saline Breast Implants
MENTOR® Saline-filled Breast Implants come in a variety of shapes, sizes and profiles. They are filled with a saltwater solution that is very similar to the salts found in the human body. Saline implants are inserted into the body without fluid, and then filled during surgery through a fill-tube to the desired size. When the fill-tube is removed, the implant automatically seals itself. Round breast implant shapes are also available in a wide array of sizes to accommodate various body types.
MENTOR® SPECTRUM™ Adjustable Saline Breast Implants
The line of MENTOR® SPECTRUM™ Adjustable Saline Breast Implants makes the decision-making process easier than ever. Exclusive to MENTOR, it is designed with proprietary technology that consists of a removable fill tube that offers the option for physicians to increase or decrease the size of the implant for up to six months after surgery.
MENTOR® SILTEX® BECKER™ Expander/Breast Implants
MENTOR® SILTEX® BECKER™ Expander/Breast Implants combine the advantages of tissue expanders with the feel of a gel breast implant. The saline‐filled inner lumen of the BECKER™ Expander/Breast Implant provides the physician with the ability to control, within specified limits, the amount of expansion desired.19,20
* As compared to saline‐filled breast implants
** According to ISO 14607
- Mentor Worldwide LLC. Mentor Worldwide Expander and Share Sales Data through Q2 2020.
- Mentor Worldwide LLC. FDA Customer Letter_Final Mentor Worldwide LLC. TX820_130420_01.
- Mentor Worldwide LLC. Mentor Worldwide Historical Implant Data Jun 2018‐ Jan 2020. January, 2020.
- Implant Testing and the "Strain Energy" Concept. David A. Caplin, MD. 2018.
- Smooth and SILTEX™ Round Xtra Gel Breast Implants (Project Goldilocks Breast Implants OUS, ADAPTIV # 100502574) 100525323 Design Requirements. May 2018.
- Bondurant, S., Ernster, V., and Herdman, R. Safety of Silicone Implants. Washington, DC: National Academy Press. 1999.
- MENTORPROMISE PROTECTION PLAN FOR MENTOR® BREAST IMPLANTS, Legal Document, 2021.
- MemoryShape Post‐Approval Cohort Study (formerly Contour Profile Gel Core Study) Final Clinical Study Report. Mentor Worldwide, LLC; 02 June 2015.
- MemoryGel Core Cel Clinical Study Final Report. Mentor Worldwide, LLC; April 2013.
- Mentor MemoryShape Post‐Approval Continued Access Study (formerly Contour Profile Gel Continued Access Study), Final Report. October 2014.
- Mentor MemoryGel Breast Implant Large Post Approval Study Re‐Op Phase Annual Report. 17 June 2016.
- Adjunct Study Final Report for Mentor's MemoryGel Silicone Gel‐filled Breast Implants. 02 November 2012.
- Mentor MemoryShape CPG Styles Study: A Study of the Safety of the Contour Profile Gel Breast Implants in Subjects who are Undergoing Primary Breast Augmentation, Primary Breast Reconstruction, or Revision, Final Clinical Study Report. 20 October 2015.
- David Overaker & Stephan Rothenbuguer. 3D Imaging of comfort, CPX2/3, and Allergan style 133 Tissue Expanders for Shape and Strain Measurement , AST‐2012‐0176.
- 102983‐001 Rev D MENTOR CPX4 & CPX4 WITH SUTURE TABS BREAST TISSUE EXPANDERS CE‐MARKED PIDS 100149058 | Rev:4 Released: 19 Dec 2017.
- The Design and Engineering of the MemoryShape Breast Implant, B. Calobrace. 2014.
- Hammond DC, Canady JW, Love TR, et al. Mentor Contour Profile Gel Implants: Clinical Outcomes at 10 Years Plastic Reconstr Surg, 2017.
- Wixtrom R, Garadi V, Leopold J, Canady J, Device‐Specific Findings of Imprinted‐Texture 2019, 1–7 Breast Implants: Characteristics, Risks, and Benefits.
- Drawing: Siltex Becker Expander. DWG‐2007‐AA
- Drawing: CP Becker Assembly DWG‐20008‐AA.
Important information: Prior to use, refer to the instructions for use supplied with this device for indications, contraindications, side effects, warnings and precautions.
© Mentor Worldwide LLC 2022.