You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
MENTOR® MemoryGel® & MemoryGel® Xtra Breast Implants
MENTOR® MemoryGel® & MemoryGel® Xtra Breast Implants
MemoryGel® Breast Implants come in either a textured or smooth surface shell and are available in a wide range of sizes and profiles to fit the patient’s body.1 Each silicone implant is filled with MENTOR's proprietary cohesive gel, which holds together uniformly while resembling the natural give of breast tissue.¥2
Mentor® devices manufactured in Leiden (which have received CE‐mark approval issued by issued by BSI Product Service*) and in Texas (which is FDA registered and is regularly inspected by the FDA) undergo similar rigorous scientific testing and comply with a stringent Quality Management System**3.
Features & Benefits
A Generation of Excellence
MENTOR® MemoryGel® Breast Implants are offered in many sizes and profiles: Moderate Plus, High Profile, Ultra High Profile, Moderate Plus Xtra and High Profile Xtra.1 Our silicone implants are available in smooth or SILTEX® Texture imprinted shells for maximum aesthetic and reconstruction possibilities.1 MENTOR® Breast Implants are backed by substantial clinical data demonstrating safety and effectiveness in primary and revision augmentation and reconstruction patients.2Ұ
Beautifully Built from the Inside Out
With our proprietary cohesive gel¥2, MENTOR® MemoryGel ® Breast Implants deliver a soft, more natural feel with extra projection extra fullness ǂ5 chosen by millions of women worldwide for over 30 years.6
Made to Meet the Highest Expectations
Based on over 30 years of expertise in silicone gel technologies2, the MENTOR® MemoryGel® implants are filled with our proprietary cohesive gel that holds together uniformly while resembling the natural give of breast tissue ¥2. Over six million women have MENTOR® Silicone Gel Breast Implants6 and are highly satisfied with their implant decision (97% Augmentation and 99% Reconstruction) ǂ7.
MENTOR® MemoryGel® Xtra Breast Implants
MemoryGel® Xtra Breast Implants provides increased projection, fullness and firmness. ǂ5 In 100% of the corresponding profiles, MemoryGel® Xtra High Profile Breast Implants provide more projection by base width than Motiva Full and Corse Profiles҂8.
High Manufacturing Standards
Each MENTOR® product undergoes a stringent inspection and rigorous testing to ensure quality and performance. Our process is robust for every product we make – and the process never stops.9
MENTORPromise Protection Plan
Mentor® Breast Implants are backed by a highly comprehensive protection plan assured by Johnson & Johnson, a global leader in Healthcare with over 130 years of experience - the MENTORPromise.10†
According to Mentor Worldwide LLC. Mentor Worldwide Sales Data - September 201711
Time MemoryGel® Breast Implants have been Successfully Used6
Number of Women Who Have MENTOR® Silicone Gel Breast Implants6
9 out of 10
Consumers Who Have Chosen MemoryGel® Xtra in a blinded comparison as feeling more like natural breasts than another manufacturer's breast implants. ӿ12
MemoryGel® Breast Implant Resources
Breast Augmentation Products
Breast Reconstruction Products
Mentor Customer Support
¥ As compared to saline‐ filled breast implants.
Ұ MemoryShape Post‐ Approval Cohort Study (formerly Contour Profile Gel Core Study) Final Clinical Study Report. Mentor Worldwide, LLC; 02 June 2015. MemoryGel Core Cel Clinical Study Final Report. Mentor Worldwide, LLC; April 2013. Mentor MemoryShape Post‐Approval Continued Access Study (formerly Contour Profile Gel Continued Access Study), Final Report. October 2014. Mentor MemoryGel Breast Implant Large Post Approval Study Re‐Op Phase Annual Report. 17 June 2016. Adjunct Study Final Report for Mentor's MemoryGel Silicone Gel‐filled Breast Implants. 02 November 2012. Mentor MemoryShape CPG Styles Study: A Study of the Safety of the Contour Profile Gel Breast Implants in Subjects who are Undergoing Primary Breast Augmentation, Primary Breast Reconstruction, or Revision, Final Clinical Study Report. 20 October 2015.
ǂ As measured by the in vitro Strain Energy Concept. ǂBased on patient survey at 10 years in the Mentor® MemoryGel® Breast Implant 10‐Year Core Gel Clinical Study Final Report.
҂Published device projection dimensions were compared between MemoryGel® Xtra Moderate Plus Profile vs. Polytech and Motiva Demi. MemoryGel Xtra High Profile vs. Polytech and Motiva, Full and Corse. The third‐party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of the respective owners.
†Based on warranty comparisons of the following breast implants. The third‐party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of the respective owners.
ӿHead‐to‐head blinded in‐person tabletop product comparison (MemoryGel Xtra vs. Inspira Responsive vs. Inspira Cohesive) with 452 respondents Mentor Consumer Preference Market Research Report ‐ July 2017
- Mentor Product Catalogue, 2020.
- Spear S, Jespersen, MR. Breast Implants: Saline or Silicone? Aesthetic Surgery Journal. 2010; 30:557. 2.2. Bondurant, S., Ernster, V., and Herdman, R. . ""Safety of Silicone Implants."" Washington, DC: National Academy Press(1999) Page 58.
- *Notified Body Number 0123, in accordance with Annex II Section 4 of this Directive **ISO Standard 14385
- MemoryShape Post‐ Approval Cohort Study (formerly Contour Profile Gel Core Study) Final Clinical Study Report. Mentor Worldwide, LLC; 02 June 2015. 4.2. MemoryGel Core Cel Clinical Study Final Report. Mentor Worldwide, LLC; April 2013. 4.3. Mentor MemoryShape Post‐Approval Continued Access Study (formerly Contour Profile Gel Continued Access Study), Final Report. October 2014. 4.4. Mentor MemoryGel Breast Implant Large Post Approval Study Re‐Op Phase Annual Report. 17 June 2016. 4.5. Adjunct Study Final Report for Mentor's MemoryGel Silicone Gel‐filled Breast Implants. 02 November 2012. 4.6. Mentor MemoryShape CPG Styles Study: A Study of the Safety of the Contour Profile Gel Breast Implants in Subjects who are Undergoing Primary Breast Augmentation, Primary Breast Reconstruction, or Revision, Final Clinical Study Report. 20 October 2015.
- Caplin, D (2018). Implant Testing and the 'Strain Energy' Concept. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2018 Oct;142(4S The Science of Breast Implants):12S‐20S. doi: 10.1097/PRS.0000000000004998.
- Bondurant, S., Ernster, V., and Herdman, R. Safety of Silicone Implant. Washington, DC: National Academy Press. 1999. 6.2. Mentor Worldwide LLC. Mentor Worldwide Historical Implant Data 1985 ‐ May 2018.
- Mentor Worldwide LLC. MemoryGel® Core Gel Clinical Study Final Report, April 2013.
- Allergan Natrelle Inspira Product Catalogue 2017, Motiva Product Catalog 2017, Polytech Catalog 2016.
- Implant Testing and the "Strain Energy" Concept. David A. Caplin, MD. 2018 9.2.Smooth and SILTEX™ Round Xtra Gel Breast Implants (Project Goldilocks Breast Implants OUS, ADAPTIV # 100502574) 100525323 Design Requirements. May 2018.
- Based on warranty comparisons of the following breast implants. 10.2. Motiva® Warranty Program Terms and Conditions. Motiva, 2018. 10.3 A Continued Commitment to Patients BIOCELL® Replacement Warranty. Allergan, 2019. 10.4. Polytech. IMPLANTS OF EXCELLENCE PROGRAMME. Professional Service for Patients with POLYTECH Implants, 2019. 10.5. GCA Comfort Guarantee. Nagor and Eurosilicone breast implants. Website: shorturl.at/aoGIR. Access date: 5/13/2020. About Jonhson & Jonhson. Website: https://www.jnj.com/about‐ jnj. Access date:16/06/2020.
- Mentor Worldwide LLC. GBI Data through Q1 2018 for Implants,Expanders and Sizers. 11.2. Mentor Worldwide LLC. Mentor Worldwide Historical Implant Data 1985 ‐ May 2018.
- Mentor Consumer Preference Market Research Report ‐ July 2017
For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions please consult the IFU.
© Mentor Medical Systems B.V. 2014. All Rights Reserved.
This site is published by Mentor Medical Systems B.V. in the Netherlands.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.
Please refer always to the Instructions for Use / Package Insert that come with the device for the most current and complete instructions.