You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
CARTONET™ is a cloud-based smart storage solution that gives electrophysiologists and EP lab administrators the ability to review, analyze and share their CARTO® 3 System cases and case data. CARTONET™ leverages the teamplay Cloud Platform of Siemens Healthineers and meets industry best practices of security and privacy and supports compliance with HIPAA and GDPR.
Features & Benefits
- Retrospectively review CARTO® 3 System cases remotely on a laptop or desktop
- Attach pre-, intra- and post-procedure information to the CARTO® 3 System case record and analytics
- User-defined queryable cloud-based CARTO® 3 System case storage
- CARTO® 3 System case data, statistics and analytics presented in a configurable dashboard
- Aggregate and share CARTO® 3 System cases and images
- Export case statistical and analytical information in standard format
- Hospital and lab
- Procedure date, type, and time
- Catheters used
- Software modules used
- Mapping time and ablation time
- Number of ablation sites
- Ablation statistics
- Number of points taken
- Average contact force
- Average VISITAG SURPOINT™ Tag Index (AF cases)
Review Cases Remotely
- Via a standard browser on a computer or laptop
- Full CARTO® 3 System functionality – change the window of interest, reannotate points, etc.
Attach Patient Information
- Pre-, intra- and post-procedure data not captured by the CARTO® 3 System
- Attached patient information such as 1-year follow up can be included in statistics and analytics
- Non-anonymized cases can be shared for clinical (redo procedure) and research purposes
- Anonymized cases can be shared between institutions/researchers
- Image files can be shared with HCPs and patients
- Case statistics can be exported in a standard format (Excel)
- CARTONET™ is based on the Siemens Healthineers teamplay platform which was built to support their radiology business with over 4,000 installations worldwide
- CARTO® 3 System case storage and analysis data are stored in a secure private tenant
- Access control is fully managed by a designated administrator within the hospital IT department and connectivity to the hospital active directory is supported
- CARTONET™ is based on the Siemens Healthineers teamplay platform that meets industry best practices of cyber security and privacy and supports compliance with HIPAA and GDPR. CARTONET™ has two available privacy configurations
Request Sales Rep
If you wish to learn more about this product, submit a request and a representative of Biosense Webster will be in touch shortly.
If you require a printed or digital brochure or surgical technique for this product, submit your request and we will send it to you.
Have a different kind of query? Simply fill out the details of your request and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Cloud Services Terms and Conditions
No available references for this procedure.
© Johnson & Johnson Medical NV/SA 2022. All rights reserved.
This site is published by Johnson & Johnson Medical NV/SA, which is solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.