You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
EMBOVAC™ Aspiration Catheter
EMBOVAC™ Aspiration Catheter
The EMBOVAC Aspiration Catheter is indicated for general intravascular use in the neuro vasculature. The catheter can be used to facilitate introduction of diagnostic or therapeutic agents and is also intended for use in removal/aspiration of emboli and thrombi from selected blood vessels in the neuro vasculature.
Rapid navigation to MCA1,2
- EMBOVAC™ Aspiration Catheter has rapid navigation to the middle cerebral artery (MCA) based on optimized design: variable braid density for optimized trackability and seamless transition zones for efficient control1,2
Smooth stent interaction and retrieval1,3,4*
- Smooth stent interaction and retrieval due to end to end polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) liner, durable tip design and optimized distal column strength1,3,4*
- Excellent kink resistance in a thin wall design1***
- Robust clot ingestion with large ID (interior diameter) and catheter tip durability1,3,4
Lowest profile in a large bore catheter1,5,6**
- Lowest profile in a large bore catheter** for base catheter compatibility options (compatible with 0.085” ID base catheter or greater)1,5,6
Request Sales Rep
If you wish to learn more about this product, submit a request and a representative of CERENOVUS will be in touch shortly.
If you require a printed or digital brochure or surgical technique for this product, submit your request and we will send it to you.
|IC71125CA||EMBOVAC™ Aspiration Catheter||0.071”||125cm|
|IC71132CA||EMBOVAC™ Aspiration Catheter||0.071”||132cm|
|IC71135CA||EMBOVAC™ Aspiration Catheter||0.071”||135cm|
(*) Compared to Sofia® Plus Catheter
(**) Large bore catheter defined as ID ≥ .070”
(***) Best ovalization and kink resistance compared to Sofia® Plus, Ace™ 68, Jet™ 7, React™ 71, and React™ 68 Catheters.
(****) Original Design Dossier EMBOVAC™ Aspiration Catheter DD-055
1. Competitive Test Report 103628641, October 2019, Pg. 7; Pg. 8.
2. Competitive Test Report 103618595, October 2019, Pg. 11.
3. Design Validation Test Report 103558844, March 2019, Pg. 15, 17.
4. Design Validation Test Report 103558843, March 2019, Pg. 22.
5. Large Bore Catheter - Outer Label LCN2IC71132UG, October 2019.
6. EMBOVAC™ Catheter - Outer Label LCN2IC71132CA, September 2019.
The third-party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of the respective owners.
For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings, and precautions, please consult the IFU.
© CERENOVUS 2019. All Rights Reserved.
This site is published by Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. which is solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.