You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
CERENOVUS actively develops and perfects physiological and anatomical models to our test toolkits. As a result, we develop a deep-level understanding of the challenges and underlying needs and define clear engineering goals towards the treatment of stroke.
NTI creates in-house bench top models to recreate real clinical cases. The data from the bench provides strong research and clinical insights designed to address real-world scenarios that physicians may face.
CERENOVUS supports neurovascular physicians with valuable stroke knowledge gained from our unique research-based approach and collaboration with physicians.
Modeling Diverse Clots That Cause Stroke
Clots that cause stroke can come from numerous sources in the body, and they differ in composition, age, and morphology. NTI has developed methods to create a wide range of clot analogues that reflect clinical clots, in order to better understand these challenges in treating ischemic stroke.
Fresh thrombus encapsulating mature fibrin core
Young erythrocyterich clot analogue
Partially matured clot analogue
Heterogeneous clot with erythrocyte rich and fibrin rich regions
Layered clot with mature fibrin base and fresh erythrocyte deposition
Composite clot with calcific inclusion
Highly organised fibrin-rich clot analogue
Fresh, erythrocyterich clot analogue
Shear-induced fibrin-rich prosthetic valve clot analogue
On-Site Program Offerings
Field Engineer Visit
Our Field Engineer Visit provides you the opportunity to learn tips and tricks to optimize device performance through hands on flow model experience and interactive presentations.
- Experience hands-on product application to evaluate technique preferences in our state of the art silicone models with real clot analogs
- Understand our latest data on clot research
- Understand our stroke solution and the full suite of product options tailored to your treatment preferences
- Understand the engineering behind our products
Field Engineer Visit: Research Update
Our Field Engineer led research update provides you with an interactive experience to review research tailored to your interest.
- Platelets, tPA, publications
- New product introduction
- Internal R&D test results
- Update on our clinical studies and registries
- Excellent registry data
Our Case Discussion sessions provide you the opportunity to connect with the NTI team to understand the case together from an engineering and medical perspective.
- Discuss initial experiences with CERENOVUS Stroke Solutions™
- Review difficult cases and provide feedback
- Learn tips and tricks from bench top studies and experts
- Collaborate with our R&D, Medical Affairs and Medical Safety teams