You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
BI-MENTUM™ Dual Mobility System
The BI-MENTUM™ Dual Mobility Hip System is a monoblock dual mobility hip system which is the first in a cadence of Dual Mobility options within the DePuy Synthes portfolio. The BI-MENTUM™ Dual Mobility system has a significant clinical heritage and provides optimal head to shell ratio. The BI-MENTUM™ Dual Mobility system is for patients with fracture neck of the femur (FNOF) and for revision hip surgery.
Features & Benefits
Press-fit Primary Fixation Features
- Forged stainless steel shell for rigidity
- Slight flattened pole (-0.5mm), to reduce expulsion stresses
- Line to line surgical preparation
- Circumferential macrostructures
- Concentric rings on the outer surface of the cup to increase surface area, add roughness and scratch fit
+ 3 mm Cylindrical Rim
- Equatorial macrostructures
- These increase surface area and scratch fit at the apex
- Macrostructure combines 3 thicker areas at 1200
100% survivorship at 10 years
|BI-MENTUM™ Plus||(41-69MM)||2 Peg Holes||1 Iliac Flange with single screw hole|
|BI-MENTUM™ Revision||(41-69MM)||2 Peg Holes||2 Iliac Flanges each with two screw holes||1 Obturator Hook|
- Laurenden L, Philippot R, Boyer B, Neri T, Farizon F. Ten-Year Clinical and Radiological Outcomes of 100 Total Hip Arthroplasty Cases with a Modern Cementless Dual Mobility Cup Surgical Technology International. 2018 Apr; 32: 985
- Combes A, Miguad H, Girard J, Duhamel A, Fessy MH. Low Rate of Dislocation of dual-mobility cups in primary total hip arthroplasty. Clin Orthop Relat Res. 2013 Dec;471(12):3891-900
For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions please consult the IFU.
© DePuy Synthes 2022. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.