This website is not owned by Johnson & Johnson (New Zealand) Ltd, and we do not review or control the content of this website. Products discussed on this website may not be approved for use or may be approved for different indications in your country. Before using any medical device, review all relevant Instructions for Use, Package Inserts or Summary of Product Characteristics. We do not endorse the use or promotion of unapproved products or indications. Any demonstrations of approved medical devices should be considered as information only and are not a surgical training guide.
Breast Augmentation Meeting the Highest Expectations
Your breast augmentation patients expect only the best from you as their doctor. Trust in our proven portfolio of breast aesthetics innovations.1,2
Breast Reconstruction Restoring her Life after Breast Cancer
Your breast reconstruction patients envisage successful outcomes.1,2 We offer an advanced reconstruction portfolio of high-quality breast implants, tissue expanders and tissue reinforcement.1-5
For Patients Supporting Informed Decisions
We provide a website for potential patients with information to help support patient-doctor communication.
Introducing the Breast Implant Selection Hub
Discover an accessible, easily digestible, new media resource focused on key questions that need to be answered in breast implant selection.
We do not review or control the content of the Breast Implant Selection Hub website. Products featured may not be approved for use in your country or may be approved for different indications in your country. We do not endorse the use or promotion of unapproved products or indications. The website you are trying to view may include video demonstrations on the use of medical devices. Where a video demonstration relates to the approved use of a medical device in your country, this should be considered as information only, and not as a surgical training guide. Other surgeons may employ different techniques and the steps demonstrated may not be the complete steps of the procedure. Individual surgeon preference and experience, as well as patient needs, may dictate a variation in procedure steps. Before using any medical device or medicinal product, review all relevant Instructions for Use, Package Inserts or Summary of Product Characteristics, with particular attention to the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions, undesirable effects and steps for use. If you wish to proceed to this website, please click “Visit Now” or stay on this page.
The MENTOR® Warranty
As one of the world's leading makers of high-quality breast implants for more than 30 years,6 our experience results in quality products that you can rely on.1,2,6 More than 7 million women have MENTOR® Breast Implants.6 MENTOR® Breast Implants are backed by a highly comprehensive warranty8-13* - the MENTOR® Warranty.
More than 7 million women have MENTOR® Breast Implants.6
Not All Innovations Are Equal
At MENTOR®, we believe that innovation should be driven by what patients need and should be backed by solid research, high quality design and thorough testing.1,2 It takes some time to develop and launch safe,1,2** impactful innovations that positively affect patient outcomes.1,2** This is why we stand by our proven portfolio of meaningful innovations.1,2 We are committed to earning and keeping your trust by offering new product innovations as they are needed and valued by your patients.
*Based on warranty comparisons of the following breast implants. The third-party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of the respective owners.
**Low reported Kaplan-Meier estimated cumulative incidence for majority of complications at 10 years among the primary augmentation cohort.
***97% patients in both MemoryGel and MemoryShape core study indicated that they would make the same decision to have breast implant surgery at 10 years.
****As compared to saline-filled breast implants.
- Summary of the Safety and Effectiveness of MENTOR®’s MemoryGel®Silicone Gel-Filled Implants in Patients who are Undergoing Primary Breast Augmentation, Primary Breast Reconstruction, or Revision. 10-Year Core Gel Final Clinical Study Report. April 2013.
- MENTOR® Worldwide, LLC. MemoryShape® Post-Approval Cohort Study (formerly Contour Profile Gel Core Study) Final Clinical Study Report. 02 June 2015.
- 112058-001 LAB100835952v1 November 2020. MENTOR® Gel Breast Implants. Product Insert Data Sheet.
- 112060-001 Rev A LAB100835957v1 November 2020. MENTOR® CPX® 4 Breast Tissue Expanders and CPX® 4 with Suture Tabs Breast Tissue Expanders. Product Insert Data Sheet.
- PI –75 Rev 6, December 2019 FlexHD, FlexHD Pliable and FlexHD Pliable Shaped Perforated. Instructions for Use.
- MENTOR® Worldwide LLC. MENTOR® Worldwide Historical Implant Data 1985- Feb 2021.
- Bondurant S, Ernster V, Herdman, R. Safety of Silicone Implants. Washington, DC: National Academy Press. 1999, page 58.
- Motiva® Warranty Program Terms and Conditions. Motiva, 2018.
- A Continued Commitment to Patients BIOCELL® Replacement Warranty. Allergan, 2019.
- Polytech. Implants of Excellence Programme. Professional Service for Patients with Polytech Implants, 2019.
- GCA Comfort Guarantee. Nagor and Eurosilicone Breast Implants. Accessed 15 July 2021.
- About Johnson & Johnson. Accessed 15 July 2021.
- The MENTOR® Warranty 2016.
- MENTOR® Catalogue 2020.
- Spear S, Jespersen, MR. Breast Implants: Saline or Silicone? Aesthetic Surgery Journal. 2010; 30:557.
- Data on File. MENTOR® Worldwide LLC. ROC400623. 2010.
©2021 Johnson & Johnson (New Zealand) Ltd. This site is published by Johnson & Johnson (New Zealand) Ltd which is solely responsible for its contents. This site is intended for Visitors from New Zealand only.
Johnson & Johnson (New Zealand) Ltd. 507 Mount Wellington Highway, Mount Wellington, Auckland, 1060, New Zealand.