MENTOR® MemoryGel® & MemoryGel® Xtra Breast Implants
MENTOR® MemoryGel® & MemoryGel® Xtra Breast Implants
MemoryGel® Breast Implants come in either a textured or smooth surface shell and are available in a wide range of sizes and profiles to fit the patient's body.1 Each silicone implant is filled with MENTOR®'s proprietary silicone gel formula for a natural feel that resembles breast tissue.2,3*
Features & Benefits
Delivering on Options1
MENTOR® MemoryGel® Breast Implants are offered in many sizes and profiles: Moderate Plus, High Profile, Ultra High Profile, Moderate Plus Xtra and High Profile Xtra.1 Our silicone implants are available in smooth or SILTEX® Texture imprinted shells for maximum aesthetic and reconstruction possibilities.1 MENTOR® Breast Implants are backed by substantial clinical data demonstrating safety and effectiveness in primary and revision augmentation and reconstruction patients.4-9
Beautifully Built from the Inside Out
The cohesive gel found in MENTOR® MemoryGel® Breast Implants holds together uniformly to better resemble a more natural look and feel.3* MENTOR® MemoryGel® Breast Implants are designed with more than 30 years of silicone gel expertise.10,11*
Made to Meet High Expectations
We adhere to the highest standards of quality, and the safety and clinical performance of MENTOR® Breast Implants is supported by long term clinical data, including three prospective clinical trials that followed patients for 10 years.4,5,12 MENTOR® MemoryGel® Breast Implants have high patient satisfaction rates.5**
MENTOR® MemoryGel® Xtra Breast Implants
MemoryGel® Xtra Breast Implants provides increased projection, fullness and firmness.13*** In 100% of the corresponding profiles, MemoryGel® Xtra High Profile Breast Implants provide more projection by base width than Motiva Full and Corse Profiles.14****+
High Manufacturing Standards
Each MENTOR® product undergoes a stringent inspection and rigorous testing to ensure quality and performance. Our process is robust for every product we make - and the process never stops.15,16
MENTOR® Breast Implants are backed by a highly comprehensive protection plan…assured by Johnson & Johnson, a global leader in Healthcare with over 130 years of experience.17-22*****+
#1 Global Brand
According to MENTOR® Worldwide LLC. MENTOR® Worldwide Sales Data 2020.10
Time MemoryGel® Breast Implants have been Successfully Used.3,11
Number of Women who have MENTOR® Silicone Gel Breast Implants.11
9 out of 10
In a Blinded Comparison with another Brand, 9 out of 10 Consumers Chose MENTOR® MemoryGel® Xtra Breast Implants as Feeling more like Natural Breasts.23,24******+
*As compared to saline-filled breast implants.
**Based on patient survey at 10 years in the Mentor® MemoryGel® Breast Implant 10-Year Core Gel Clinical Study Final Report.
***Product Dimensions for MemoryGel and MemoryGel Xtra Breast Implants Mentor R&D Compression Benchtop Testing-July 2017.
****Published device projection dimensions were compared between MemoryGel® Xtra Moderate Plus Profile vs. Polytech and Motiva Demi. MemoryGel Xtra High Profile vs. Polytech and Motiva, Full and Corse.
*****Based on warranty comparisons of the following breast implants.
******Head-to-head blinded in-person tabletop product comparison (MemoryGel Xtra vs. Inspira Responsive vs. Inspira Cohesive) with 452 respondents.
+ The third-party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of the respective owners.
- MENTOR® Catalogue 2020.
- Spear S, Jespersen, MR. Breast Implants: Saline or Silicone? Aesthetic Surgery Journal. 2010; 30:557.
- Bondurant S, Ernster, V, Herdman R. Safety of Silicone Implants. Washington, DC: National Academy Press (1999) Page 58.
- MemoryShape® Post- Approval Cohort Study (formerly Contour Profile Gel Core Study) Final Clinical Study Report. Mentor Worldwide, LLC; 02 June 2015.
- MemoryGel® Core Gel Clinical Study Final Report. MENTOR® Worldwide, LLC; April 2013.
- MENTOR® MemoryShape® Post-Approval Continued Access Study (formerly Contour Profile Gel Continued Access Study), Final Report. October 2014.
- MENTOR® MemoryGel® Breast Implant Large Post Approval Study Re-Op Phase Annual Report. 17 June 2016.
- Adjunct Study Final Report for MENTOR®'s MemoryGel® Silicone Gel-filled Breast Implants. 02 November 2012.
- MENTOR® MemoryShape® CPG® Styles Study: A Study of the Safety of the Contour Profile Gel Breast Implants in Subjects who are Undergoing Primary Breast Augmentation, Primary Breast Reconstruction, or Revision, Final Clinical Study Report. 20 October 2015.
- MENTOR® Worldwide LLC. MENTOR® Worldwide Expander and Share Sales Data through Q2 2020.
- MENTOR® Worldwide LLC. MENTOR® Worldwide Historical Implant Data 1985 - May 2018.
- Bielefeld B. Prospective Clinical Study of Mentor Corporation Saline-filled Mammary Prosthesis, Siltex® Saline-filled Mammary Prosthesis, and Siltex® Saline-filled Postoperatively Adjustable Mammary Prosthesis
(Spectrum) for Augmentation Mammoplasty and Reconstruction Mammoplasty. Nov 10, 1999.
- Product Dimensions for MemoryGel® and MemoryGel® Xtra Breast Implants Mentor R&D Compression Benchtop Testing-July 2017.
- Allergan Natrelle Inspira Product Catalog 2017, Motiva Product Catalog 2017, Polytech Product Catalog -2005122016.
- Caplin D. Implant Testing and the "Strain Energy" Concept. 2018.
- Smooth and SILTEX™ Round Xtra Gel Breast Implants (Project Goldilocks Breast Implants OUS, ADAPTIV # 100502574) 100525323 Design Requirements. May 2018.
- Motiva® Warranty Program Terms and Conditions. Motiva, 2018.
- A Continued Commitment to Patients BIOCELL® Replacement Warranty. Allergan, 2019.
- Polytech. Implants of Excellence. Professional Service for Patients with Polytech Implants, 2019.
- GCA Comfort Guarantee. Nagor and Eurosilicone Breast Implants. Accessed 15 July 2021.
- About Johnson & Johnson . Accessed 15 July 2021.
- The MENTOR® Warranty 2016.
- MENTOR® Consumer Preference Market Research Report. July 2017.
- MENTOR® MemoryGel® and MENTOR® MemoryGel® Xtra Silicone Gel Breast Implants. Instructions for Use, LAB100831195 v1. Effective August 2020.
©2021 Johnson & Johnson (New Zealand) Ltd. This site is published by Johnson & Johnson (New Zealand) Ltd which is solely responsible for its contents. This site is intended for Visitors from New Zealand only.
Johnson & Johnson (New Zealand) Ltd. 507 Mount Wellington Highway, Mount Wellington, Auckland, 1060, New Zealand.