This website is not owned by Johnson & Johnson (New Zealand) Ltd, and we do not review or control the content of this website. Products discussed on this website may not be approved for use or may be approved for different indications in your country. Before using any medical device, review all relevant Instructions for Use, Package Inserts or Summary of Product Characteristics. We do not endorse the use or promotion of unapproved products or indications. Any demonstrations of approved medical devices should be considered as information only and are not a surgical training guide.
MENTOR® Saline Breast Implants
MENTOR® Saline Breast Implants
MENTOR® Saline-filled Breast Implants come in a variety of shapes, sizes and profiles.1 They are filled with a saltwater solution that is very similar to the fluid that makes up most of the human body. Saline implants are inserted into the body without fluid, and then filled during surgery through a fill-tube to the desired size.2 When the fill-tube is removed, the implant automatically seals itself. Round breast implant shapes are also available in a wide array of sizes to accommodate various body types.1
Features & Benefits
#1 Breast Implant Brand Globally3
Saline breast implants have a silicone elastomer shell which inflates to the desired size with sterile isotonic saline before implantation, as well as post-implantation for some implant options.4 They are available in smooth surface shells.4 There are three projection options: Moderate, Moderate Plus, and High Profile.1 They have a flexible fill volume, allowing the surgeon to adjust the volume during the procedure.2,4
Commitment to Quality
Like all MENTOR® Breast Implants, MENTOR® Saline-filled Breast Implants undergo a stringent inspection and rigorous testing to ensure quality and performance. Our process is robust for every product we make - and the process never stops.5,6
The MENTOR® Warranty
MENTOR® Breast Implants are backed by a highly comprehensive protection plan…assured byJohnson & Johnson, a global leader in Healthcare with over 130 years of experience.*7-12
*Based on warranty comparisons of the following breast implants.
The third-party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of the respective owners.
- MENTOR® Catalogue 2020.
- Saline-filled & Spectrum Breast Implants. PPE Specification Labeling Specification 102926-001 Rev D Saline-Filled Spectrum Breast Implants CE-Marked PIDS. 2016.
- MENTOR® Worldwide LLC. Mentor Worldwide Expander and Share Sales Data through Q2 2020.
- MENTOR® Saline-filled & SPECTRUM® Breast Implants Product Insert Data Sheet 112057-001 Rev A. November 2020 LAB100835947v1
- Caplin, D. Implant Testing and the Strain Energy Concept. 2018.
- Smooth and SILTEX® Round Xtra Gel Breast Implants (Project Goldilocks Breast Implants OUS, ADAPTIV # 100502574) 100525323 Design Requirements. May 2018.
- Motiva® Warranty Program Terms and Conditions. Motiva, 2018.
- A Continued Commitment to Patients BIOCELL® Replacement Warranty. Allergan, 2019.
- Polytech. Implants of Excellence Programme. Professional Service for Patients with Polytech Implants, 2019. GCA Comfort Guarantee.
- GCA Comfort Guarantee. Nagor and Eurosilicone Breast Implants. Accessed 15 July 2021.
- About Johnson & Johnson. Accessed 15 July 2021.
- The MENTOR® Warranty 2016.
©2021 Johnson & Johnson (New Zealand) Ltd. This site is published by Johnson & Johnson (New Zealand) Ltd which is solely responsible for its contents. This site is intended for Visitors from New Zealand only.
Johnson & Johnson (New Zealand) Ltd. 507 Mount Wellington Highway, Mount Wellington, Auckland, 1060, New Zealand.