You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
SYMPHONY™ OCT System
The DePuy Synthes Spine SYMPHONY™ Occipito-Cervico-Thoracic (OCT) System is an enhanced set of instruments and implants, including polyaxial screws, 3.5 mm and 4.0 mm rods, compatible hooks, cross connectors, lateral offset connectors, and rod connectors designed to address unmet needs in fixation, alignment, targeting, and extension (FATE) for posterior stabilization of the upper spine. The implants provide the flexibility required to accommodate variations in patient anatomy.
The DePuy Synthes Spine SYMPHONY OCT System is compatible with occipital fusion components (plates, rods, and clamps) from the SYNAPSE™ OCT System and the MOUNTAINEER® OCT Spinal System. Additionally, tapered rods and connectors are available to extend constructs to utilize both the DePuy Synthes Spine EXPEDIUM® and VIPER® Spine Systems.
Fixation in Varying Bone with Anatomically Designed Screws and Thread forms
MULTIPOINT SECURE™ Implant
- Designed to anchor constructs in suboptimal bone1,2
Individual thread forms designed specifically to match varying anatomy for fixation in the lateral masses and pedicles
- Cortical Fix threads available
- 3.0 to 5.5 mm diameters
- 92 degrees cone of angulation for non-cannulated Lateral Mass Screws
- Quick-Start Tip for Lateral Mass Screws designed to optimize thread-to-bone engagement
Building Strong Constructs to Support Alignment and Deformity Correction
One System to Span Cervical to the Upper-Thoracic Spine
- Screw head accepts both 3.5 mm and 4.0 mm Rod
- Choose between Titanium and CoCr Rod
- Dual Diameter Rods in 3.5 mm & 4.0 mm – 4.5 mm, 5.5 mm, 6.0 mm & 6.35 mm
Cervical Instruments Designed to Deliver High Precision and Control
- Navigated Instruments compatible with Stealth Station and Brainlab Navigation
- Modular Universal Navigation Adapter System (UNAS) facilitates Navigation for Drill Guide, Taps, Probe, Screwdriver
Cannulated Screws and Technique for Cervical Pedicle Screws
- Controlled mechanical guidance of screws
- Designed to facilitate less invasive insertion of cervical pedicle screws
A Comprehensive Portfolio of Connectors and Options
- Universal Parallel and Axial Connectors enable connections to any rod size between 3.5 mm – 4.0 mm, 4.5 mm – 5.0 mm & 5.5 mm – 6.35 mm
- Adjustable Length Cross Connectors for Rod-to-Rod and Screwhead-to-Screwhead
- Multiple Sizes and Shapes of Lateral Bars
If you wish to learn more about this product, submit a request and a representative of DePuy Synthes will be in touch shortly.
If you require a printed or digital brochure or surgical technique for this product, submit your request and we will send it to you.
- MULTIPOINT SECURE™ Adapter with 2 screw fixation as compared to lateral mass screw fixation alone
- The SYMPHONY OCT System is contraindicated for osteoporosis and relatively contraindicated for osteopenia
For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings, and precautions, please consult the IFU.
© DePuy Synthes Companies 2021. All Rights Reserved.
This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.