You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Titanium Multi-Vector Distractor System
Multi-vector Distractor is a titanium, extra-oral, mandibular distraction device designed to manipulate mandibular bone growth in 3 dimensions: linear, angular and transverse.
It can be used to perform:
- Multi-vector distraction
- Single-vector distraction
- Bone (disc) transport distraction
Features & Benefits
FOR USE ON THE MANDIBLE
- Suitable for use for multi-vector distraction, single-vector distraction or bone transport distraction
- System made of titanium alloy and stainless steel
PREASSEMBLED FOR MULTI-VECTOR DISTRACTION
- Device is preassembled for multi-vector distraction but can be modified or assembled for specific applications e.g. when limited bone stock is present
- 8 distractor arm lengths offered
- Special pin holding clamps for limited bone stock available
LIGHTWEIGHT CONSOLIDATION ROD CONSTRUCT
- At consolidation distractor body and clamps can be replaced with the lightweight consolidation rod construct
TRUMATCH® CMF Personalized Solutions for preoperative planning
Services and products available for the distraction (see below)*:
Live interactive planning session with a knowledgeable team of clinical engineers
Surgical Guides function as cutting and drilling guides to transfer the plan to the operating room
Anatomic Models for bending distractor footplates preoperatively
Request Sales Rep
If you wish to learn more about this product, submit a request and a representative of DePuy Synthes will be in touch shortly.
If you require a printed or digital brochure or surgical technique for this product, submit your request and we will send it to you.
Please refer to the instructions for use for a complete list of indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
* powered by Materialise
© DePuy Synthes Companies 2021. All Rights Reserved.
This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.