Latest Small Bone platform designed with a focus on ergonomics, reliability and suitable power for traumatology, spine, sports medicine and thoracic surgeries.1
The UNIUM™ System is the successor of Colibri II.
Features & Benefits
- A modular handpiece for high system versatility and a dedicated reciprocating saw handpiece for sternotomies1
- Power Unit concept designed for increased reliability, sustainability and cost effectiveness2
- Compact, ergonomic and intuitive design for high working comfort1
UNIUM™ System Brochure
Small Bone Cutting Tools Brochure
Care and Maintenance Poster
Washing and Sterilization Basket Loading Plan - Size 1/1 for UNIUM™ Modular Handpiece
Washing and Sterilization Basket Loading Plan - Size ½ for UNIUM™ Reciprocating Saw Handpiece
1. DePuy Synthes Power Tools. Design Validation Report 07/2021, Windchill Ref. #0000310897 and Engineering Report 07/2021, Windchill Ref. #0000312221
2. DePuy Synthes Power Tools. Engineering Report 07/2021, Windchill Ref. #0000312309
For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions please consult the IFU.
© DePuy Synthes Companies 2022. All Rights Reserved.
This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.
Please refer always to the Instructions for Use / Package Insert that come with the device for the most current and complete instructions.