You are about to leave jnjmedtech.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
How We Elevate Hip Replacement
As a pioneer of innovative hip implants, we offer personalised solutions to help patients return to their activities sooner and keep them active longer. Our implants, techniques, and technologies are designed to provide stability and reduce the need for revisions and readmissions.1,2,3
DePuy Synthes Hip Solutions supports a variety of surgical approaches which allows for surgical flexibility to fit seamlessly into a surgeon’s existing hip replacement workflow.
We are building advanced technologies and real-time insights to elevate hip replacement. Evolving the delivery of healthcare with solutions designed to reduce complexity and improve productivity.
Professional Education On-Demand Learning
Access More On Demand Learning at the J&J Institute
CORAIL and PINNACLE
For over 20 years, CORAIL and PINNACLE have worked together to provide patients with exceptional outcomes and surgeons with an easy-to-use implant system they can tailor to fit their patient’s needs.
Watch this video to learn more about how these revolutionary devices were developed and why they continue to be trusted by surgeons across the globe after so many years.
Upcoming Events with the J&J Institute
Want to learn more about the latest hip replacement technologies from DePuy Synthes? Check out our upcoming events that allow professionals to dive deeper into new techniques and technologies in orthopaedics.
Ready to get hands-on with our latest hip replacement technologies, or just want to learn more about what DePuy Synthes can offer your practice? Get in touch with one of our sales consultants to learn how we can offer personalised solutions to fit the needs of your OR.
1. Zawadsky MW, Paulus MC, Murray PJ, Johansen MA. Early Outcome Comparison Between the Direct Anterior Approach and the Mini-Incision Posterior
Approachfor Primary Total Hip Arthroplasty: 150 Consecutive Cases. The Journal of Arthroplasty. 2014;29(6):1256-1260. doi:10.1016/j.arth.2013.11.013
2. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices. DePuy Synthes. VELYS Hip Navigation: Improving Efficiency for Patient Outcomes. Accessed February 23, 2022. https://www.jnjmedicaldevices.com/sites/default/files/2022-01/VHN%20Value%20Analysis%20Brief%20VB%20184414-211013%20DSUS_%20EMEA.pdf
3. Alqahtani SM, Alzahrani MM, Tanzer M. Adult Reconstructive Surgery: A High-Risk Profession for Work-Related Injuries. J Arthroplasty. 2016 Jun;31(6):1194-1198.
4. DePuy Synthes “LEX Emphasys Femoral Solutions – Extraction of Customer Strategy and VOC One Pager”.2022. LEX 234567
5. DePuy Synthes “User Needs and Intended Uses Report”. 2021. Adaptiv 103223304
6. DePuy Synthes “SEA EMPHASYS Femoral Claims Matrix Supporting Summary”. 2021. Adaptiv 103876234
7. DePuy Synthes “Appendix 1 Anatomic Variation”. 2021. Adaptiv 103876234
Not all products may currently be available in all markets.
Please refer to the instructions for use for a complete list of indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.